Author Topic: Balance Beads problem  (Read 2354 times)

Offline tommyroland

Balance Beads problem
« on: August 04, 2021, 10:20:21 PM »
Review for Nilfisk C-PG 130.2-8 PCDI X-TRA Pressure Washer

Some might say the best value pressure washer is not the most expensive washer, but the pressure washer that can offer the most out of a reasonable price tag. If that is also what you believe, then we have the perfect match for you.

❖❖❖ See Also: What Is The Best Pressure Washer - The Best Pressure Washer In The World

Overview

This Nilfisk C-PG 130.2-8 PCDI X-TRA here is a magnificent pressure washer model to behold. This is a compact and handy pressure washing machine that will definitely come as a surprise to many homeowners.

The reason is because even though it is not the most powerful pressure washer model available on the market, the machine can still outperform plenty of other models with the Best pressure washer cleaner despite its small design.

The machine can easily take care of basic cleaning tasks such as cleaning your car, your patio and the facade of your house without a doubt. But that is just with the normal pressure level settings of the machine.

On the higher levels, the washer is undoubtedly able to compete with premium models. And to give the most suitable level of pressure for all these cleaning tasks, you can easily adjust by using the buttons located on the handle.

For car cleaning, you would be happy to know that the generous length of the hose itself allows you to clean the entire car in one go without having to move the machine even once.

The hose of the washer is made of somewhat rigid materials, and so it might be a little bit restrictive to move around comfortably. But fortunately, the hose is still flexible enough to follow you around even when the weather gets cold.

The versatility of the hose is a very important feature, because the washer itself is not very heavy. This means that in some circumstances the weight of the washer will not be able to support itself and the machine will tip over easily when the hose of the washer is extended all the way. Therefore, it is not advised to roll the hose all the way out, but use the flexibility and the great length of the hose to maneuver around instead.

There are a few accessories that come with the pressure washer. Besides the common spray and rotating nozzle tools that you will get with any pressure washers, you will also get a dosing nozzle and a specialized tool for patio cleaning.

The first of these tools can be utilized for applying soap on your car or applying soft soap, and as a degreaser tool. There is also a drain hose for effectively clearing away blockages and a hose for water-collecting.

It should be mentioned how easy it is to connect and remove these tools on your pressure washer, giving you a wide range of quick options to deal with all kinds of situations. This is especially further helped by the fact that you can store most of these accessories on the machine, giving you immediate access. The washer is also built with hose reels to help you quickly retrieve the hose.

Conclusion

This is not the Best pressure washer brands you can find on the market, that is for sure. And even with the capability to compete with the premium options, the washer still has some limitations. But in terms of the best value offered with the price tag, then this is one among your best pressure washer options.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2022, 01:09:27 AM by tommyroland »

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
Re: Balance Beads problem
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2021, 12:24:20 AM »
Hi, Has anyone used balanced beads and TPS? I have read through several articles that say there is a possibility of problems when using beads in tires with TPS.
Need your experience. Thanks!

https://zggtr.org/index.php?topic=23502
https://zggtr.org/index.php?topic=4800
https://zggtr.org/index.php?topic=13714
https://zggtr.org/index.php?topic=2598.0
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline jwh20

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2021, 04:11:48 AM »
Hi, Has anyone used balanced beads and TPS? I have read through several articles that say there is a possibility of problems when using beads in tires with TPS.
Need your experience. Thanks!

I would not ever use them again!  While I've never done so on my C14, here is my experience:

1) They DO NOT WORK!  Every time you stop the beads fall to the bottom of the tire.  Then when you start out they are way off balance and during the time it takes for them to redistribute themselves, the wheels wobble.  Sometimes a LOT!

2) They make a HUGE mess during tire changes.  If you do it yourself you'll regret using them.  If you pay for your tire changes you will pay more.

3) They can and do clog up the works like valve stem and, in the case of C14s, can clog up or even damage the TPMS modules.

Just balance or have your tires balanced the "old fashioned" way with weights.  You'll be glad you did.

Offline Thunderlizard

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2021, 07:54:41 PM »
I've never used the beads, but I have been a faithful Ride-On user for my last 3 bikes. Saved my bacon with a large nail puncture just outside of Atlanta (on the 7 lane interstate with no median!). I've never had weights, never had a balance problem over the life of the tires (considering a significant amount of varied wear), and not the first issue with either rust/corrosion or with the TPMS.
Prior to using Ride-on, I had a couple of problems with tire balancing - once right from the shop (bad job by the tech) and once after significant wear at high speeds.
Everybody will have their opinion, but for me, I will use Ride-On with every tire change.
Just my $.02!  ;)
I never ride alone...my Lord and Savior is always with me.

2016 GTR1400 Silver, Shoodaben Hammer Flash! Puig Windshield, AVT PullBack Risers, Grabon Covers, AVT Peg Lowers, Wireless Phone Ram Mount, Canyon Bars with Foot Pegs, Sheepskin Saddle cover, AST Backrest and luggage rack... More to come...
Instagram: markjamesholland

Offline Mr2U

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2021, 10:57:13 AM »
me too, yes to Ride on.

Offline jacksdad

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2021, 02:42:14 PM »
Hi, here's my experience:
I have restored and rode a few Yamaha XS650's, a bike well known for vibrating and rattling fillings! I tried the beads on my last rebuild, adding them to front and rear tubes in equal amounts. The improvement in the ride was evident from the start. Vibration was reduced throughout the rev range and gears, made the old girl much better to ride.
BUT...that was on an old and low power machine, and with inner tubes. Would I try them on a Gtr/C10, with bigger tubeless high speed tyres?...No!  ;)

Offline Bagger John

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2021, 04:28:58 PM »
Hi, here's my experience:
I have restored and rode a few Yamaha XS650's, a bike well known for vibrating and rattling fillings!
People will probably hate me for this, but I've chopped and bobbed a number of those...along with old 750 SOHC Fours, whatever we could get our hands on.

Offline CRocker

• Arena
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2021, 01:26:42 PM »
I would not ever use them again!  While I've never done so on my C14, here is my experience:

1) They DO NOT WORK!  Every time you stop the beads fall to the bottom of the tire.  Then when you start out they are way off balance and during the time it takes for them to redistribute themselves, the wheels wobble.  Sometimes a LOT!

2) They make a HUGE mess during tire changes.  If you do it yourself you'll regret using them.  If you pay for your tire changes you will pay more.

3) They can and do clog up the works like valve stem and, in the case of C14s, can clog up or even damage the TPMS modules.

Just balance or have your tires balanced the "old fashioned" way with weights.  You'll be glad you did.

The right ones DO work.  I've ridden on (not the cheapest, which might be the issue on this forum) mine for 100,000 miles on my Concours 1000 with no problems.
'02 C-10