Author Topic: New Real Time logo reflectors  (Read 7625 times)

Offline Gumby

• Arena
  • Black 2011
New Real Time logo reflectors
« on: April 20, 2012, 07:34:22 AM »
Alex created some new logo reflectors for the C14. My bike is the poster child for these, check'em out.

He is offering a 10% discount on everything at http://realtimeindustries.com/ for this forum.  'Kawasaki' is the coupon code. Also free shipping on orders over $80.

Does posting this many pictures in one thread remind you of anybody?

« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 02:15:33 PM by Gumbi »

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
Re: New Real Time logo reflectors
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 07:39:47 AM »
I don't think you've got the record yet. :)

Offline Necron99

• Arena
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 07:58:13 AM »
Those are hot!  Too bad I already have the plain ones.  I doubt they'll sell an inexpensive upgrade kit.
Do not go gentle into that good night.
-Dylan Thomas

2010 ZG1400 COG #9384

Offline Texas Concours14

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 08:20:25 AM »
Those are hot!  Too bad I already have the plain ones.

My thoughts also
2010 C14 ABS

Offline Gumby

• Arena
  • Black 2011
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 08:25:20 AM »
Alex is working on getting the logo pictures posted to his site.

He is offering a 10% discount on everything on http://realtimeindustries.com/ for this forum.  'Kawasaki' is the coupon code. Also free shipping on orders over $80.

Offline jonathan

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2012, 08:45:40 AM »
Is it possible to get "GTR" on both sides? The "K" isn't really doing it for me.

Offline Gumby

• Arena
  • Black 2011
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2012, 08:57:11 AM »
Is it possible to get "GTR" on both sides? The "K" isn't really doing it for me.
Alex should be signing up and answering questions soon. Stay tuned.

Offline AlexRT

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2012, 09:15:58 AM »
Those are hot!  Too bad I already have the plain ones.  I doubt they'll sell an inexpensive upgrade kit.

Thats a good idea Necron.  I will add an option for purchasing on the rear 4 pieces today

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2012, 09:24:45 AM »
Thank you for joining us, Alex!
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline AlexRT

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2012, 09:26:41 AM »
Alex at http://realtimeindustries.com/ created some new logo reflectors for the C14. My bike is the poster child for these, check'em out

Thanks for installing these and taking picutes for me Tom!

Here is a bit of my background.  I've been into sport touring for about 9 years after coming from cruisers and jumping to the FJR back in 2003.  I don't ride much around my area as I live in Nebraska however my wife and I really enjoy taking 2-3 long trips a year still working out to 13-15k miles a year.

I started Real Time Industries back in 06' designing decals for my own bikes and friends rides.  I have since fabricated light mounts and moved into carrying some of the products that I've been personally using on my bike for years.

I'm happy to offer the discount to you guys as you have been purchasing quite a few reflective kits lately!  Let me know if you have any product suggestions as we are a small shop and are pretty flexible.

-Alex

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2012, 09:38:01 AM »
Looking good Gumbi!  8) :thumbs:

Offline Mal

• Arena
  • There is no spoon...
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2012, 10:04:11 AM »

Let me know if you have any product suggestions as we are a small shop and are pretty flexible.

-Alex

I'd be interested in some die-cut logos or designs made out of the reflective material. Something near invisible until the light hits it...
`09 ZG-1400
Western Colorado

"It is not the business of government to make men virtuous or religious, or to preserve the fool from the consequences of his own folly. Government should be repressive no further than is necessary to secure liberty by protecting the equal rights of each from aggression on the part of others" —Henry George

Offline AlexRT

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2012, 10:13:51 AM »
I'd be interested in some die-cut logos or designs made out of the reflective material. Something near invisible until the light hits it...

PM on its way.

Offline dirt_biker

• The only way to ride and I Love it! (C14)
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2012, 02:57:52 PM »
I'd like to have the K on the left and GTR on the right with 14 under it or 1/2 size to the right of GTR? :o :D
2009 Concours 14, Full AreaP, PCV, Autotune, and BMC air filter, Flies out, Corbin Seat & Trunk, 2" Risers, Garmin 450 GPS, DKW Sound, Rosta CC, PR2's, CB ultra touring   Shield. These are the other rides I have now.  76 KZ900, 98 KX500, 06 CR450R, 75 CR250M, 04 Vforce 700, 09 KFX450r

Offline Mal

• Arena
  • There is no spoon...
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2012, 03:14:54 PM »
`09 ZG-1400
Western Colorado

"It is not the business of government to make men virtuous or religious, or to preserve the fool from the consequences of his own folly. Government should be repressive no further than is necessary to secure liberty by protecting the equal rights of each from aggression on the part of others" —Henry George

Offline Gumby

• Arena
  • Black 2011
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2012, 03:17:41 PM »
Email sent!
Really guys? Come on that is as bad as J sending me an email then texting me that he sent an email. Overdoing it a little wouldn't ya say? ::)

Offline Mal

• Arena
  • There is no spoon...
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2012, 03:19:43 PM »
Really guys? Come on that is as bad as J sending me an email then texting me that he sent an email. Overdoing it a little wouldn't ya say? ::)

And here I was thinking I was just being polite...  ;)
`09 ZG-1400
Western Colorado

Offline momo65

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2012, 05:30:17 PM »
i really don't like them, i just bought the regular reflector set, didn't even like the one with the concours lettering on it, some people might like them thou, it is just not for me, but good idea thou

Offline Necron99

• Arena
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2012, 06:57:48 AM »
Fantastic, Alex!  Glad to have you on board, and I'm glad to hear you're receptive to idea.  I sent an idea once to your contact info on your site, but it must have been lost.

I agree with Jonathan, on the GTR on both sides thing vs. the big K.  I don't have any idea how your production runs so those kinds of options may be really hard or really easy for your business.  But obviously within the scope of cost effectiveness and ROI, more options more better.

Another reflective sticker idea I had would be a panel for this area:

Something that takes up a good portion of that would be a FANTASTIC lighted and reflective area to help ward off that nasty T-Bone incident.  That black reflective would blend in really well, would last a good long time, and be pretty functional.

Thanks for listening!
Do not go gentle into that good night.
-Dylan Thomas

2010 ZG1400 COG #9384

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2012, 07:03:38 AM »
Necron, If you are going for the MC canyon cages, how about narrow strips to be applied to the crash bars? It would be close to your picture.