Author Topic: (SOLD)... 2002 C10 For Sale Seattle WA  (Read 1299 times)

Offline Ranger

(SOLD)... 2002 C10 For Sale Seattle WA
« on: December 21, 2011, 04:34:57 PM »
I am putting up for sale my 2002 C10. I am very firm on the asking price of $4,500, so please no offers. I have a lot more than that into this bike that I purchased one year ago. This bike has only 13,450 miles on it and runs and handles like a new bike. No shakes, shimmy's, no buzz. I installed the SISF 7th gear mod, and the SISF Carb rebuild with better jetting and overflow kit. These are not cheap mods.

Comes with: Heli bars, Throttle Meister, New grips, Fenda Extenda, Tank bra, Givi Trunk w/luggage rack, Fork brace, Lowered foot pegs, All stainless steel body fasteners, Two windshields (one cut down for summer, one for winter), Two cigarette lighter ports (for whatever).   Avon rubber: (Front is AV55, rear is Azaro)  both have approx 3,700 miles. Rear is showing wear, front is fine.

This bike is very tight and needs nothing. Body and original paint are perfect. Always garaged and well cared for with Mozul synthetic oil in motor. No leaks and uses no oil. It may be due for a valve adjustment/timing but you wouldn't know it by how it runs. I tuned the carbs before last summers 7 western state tour and may tune them again soon.

This bike has never been down except for falling over in my driveway after loading it up for my 7 state tour. I was wheeling the fully loaded bike out of my garage when I lost my balance and over it went. Yes, me too. The only damage was my pride and a slightly bent right foot peg and a cracked right side turn signal lens. I did not replace the foot peg because I don't notice it.

I have spent a lot of money on this bike in mods so I am very firm on the price. I still like this bike, and in no hurry to sell it. I just have too much stuff in the shop and my priorities have changed. This is a good one.
http://s719.photobucket.com/albums/ww194/JSM849/Concours/   <--- a few pics

I live in Kirkland WA and can be contacted for now via email at   jsmeyr@comcast.net  and I can email more pictures and give any further info.     I can deliver within reason.   John
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 01:30:18 PM by Ranger »
2002 Connie with Givi trunk, Avon tires,  7th gear mod, Heli bars, Throttlemeister, Rifle windscreen, and other junk. Love to pack up and hit the road. Thank goodness I'm recent retiree. :-)