Author Topic: 3 Sibling fugetives caught in Colorado  (Read 1540 times)

Offline Pfloydgad

• When I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse
3 Sibling fugetives caught in Colorado
« on: August 11, 2011, 06:09:06 AM »
Can you think of another reason for Genetic intervention?
Mom should have swallowed, 3 times more then she did.
ATGATT, ride safe all.
Greg
Why did we have to run for cover with the promise of a brave new world unfold beneath the clear blue sky ?

valkmc

Re: 3 Sibling fugetives caught in Colorado
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 10:09:00 AM »
I am from Ocala Fl and their crime spree started just south of here, some people should not be allowed to breed. Hopefully these three will be locked away long enough that they don't get the chance.

Offline Steve in Sunny Fla

• Shoodaben Engineering
Re: 3 Sibling fugetives caught in Colorado
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 04:00:44 PM »
 There crime spree started where I live, in z'hills. Shot 20 rounds at a z'hills cop. now mind you, z'hills in the summer is D E A D, so this was very unexpected.

Now here's some more weird stuff. I helped a friend move from here to Colorado 2 years ago. Walsenberg, specifically, where he bought 20 acres. the trio was camping at the KOA at the entrance to the road going to his property.

Also, the chick, who was half way decent looking, is actually a stripper. the older brother is a convicted pedophile. They lived in trilacoochee, and if you knew about trillacoochee, you'ld just say "it figures".

further, we've had a serious rash of police shootings here in the Tampa bay area for the past few years. Good thing they went to Colorado, had they been caught here, you'ld have heard something like what Sheriff Grady Judd said in 2009, after the cops shot up a fella who had shot at a deputy :

Reporter: "why was he shot 73 times"

Sheriff Judd "my deputies ran out of bullets".   8) 8) 8) Steve