Author Topic: New Goodies Arrived Today  (Read 1865 times)

Offline MrFurious

New Goodies Arrived Today
« on: July 16, 2011, 07:16:58 PM »
My new XL rack and helmet locks arrived from Tiawan today, as did my sheepskin from Alaska Leathers.  Rack and helmet locks bolted on without a hitch, though I was a little disappointed that the front of the rack is machined out on the bottom side - I assume to accommodate their backrest option.  I was going to ball mill in some grooves and add a couple extra slots for tie-down straps, but with the front already 1/2 the thickness my grooves would have to stop at about the halfway point and would look funny. 

Still a very nice piece though, I'm just going to have to reconfigure my plan for it.
Jim B.
COG #9642
2009 C14 - Black - Non-ABS
Insanity is not as easy as I make it look!

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
Re: New Goodies Arrived Today
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 01:02:31 AM »
nice!
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline SVonhof

• 2009 C14
Re: New Goodies Arrived Today
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 08:16:21 AM »
My helmet locks and passenger peg extensions are at the post office waiting for me to be able to pick them up.
Scott
ZX-6D --> CBR600F3 --> TL1000R --> Concours 14
Mods: Two Bro's Titanium Slip-on, Shad SH46 trunk, PCA luggage rack, AeroFlow windscreen, Corbin saddles, Helibar risers, LED brake flashers, "divintymotor" (Ebay) LED tail light, ProjektD sidestand Bigfoot and Helmet locks, Vario Passenger pegs, Oxford Heaterz grips