Author Topic: 6 Qts. Castrol Full Synthetic 10W-50 MC oil + KN-303 filter for under $40 today  (Read 2301 times)

Offline sanmo

• Arena
on Amazon.com with Prime membership.

Castrol 06114 Power1 10W-50 Synthetic 4T Motorcycle Oil - 1 Quart Bottle, (Pack of 6)
$47.68 $35.76
Qty:
Qty:1
Sold by:Amazon.com LLC
$11.92 discount applied
Add a gift receipt
and see other gift options
K&N KN-303 Motorcycle/Powersports High Performance Oil Filter
K&N KN-303 Motorcycle/Powersports High Performance Oil Filter $4.13 as an Add-on item.
2008 Silverdammit C14

Offline sanmo

• Arena
And the 10W-40 is also available for around the same preice.
2008 Silverdammit C14

Offline Rhino

• Arena
Fantastic! Free shipping! I tried to buy some Shell Advance MC oil yesterday. It was $60 for 4ltr with $30 shipping  :yikes: I bought 2 of these packs. Thanks for letting us know!

Offline sanmo

• Arena
Glad you found the info useful, Rhino. I'll be sure to PM you if I spot any C14 or Duc relevant deals in the future.  ;D
2008 Silverdammit C14

Offline Rhino

• Arena
3 gallons of the stuff showed up on my door step yesterday. 2 day free shipping!

Offline Conrad

Thanks for the heads up on this deal. I just placed an order too. Six pack of oil and a filter for under $44, not bad.
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Jay

• 1979 Kawasaki KZ1000ST

Thanks sanmo!

Just ordered a 6-pack of the oil for $38.84, free delivery.
Not a Prime member but got a 25% off promo.
- 2011 Kawasaki Concours 14, Black
- 1979 Kawasaki KZ1000ST (Shaft Drive)
- 1976 Triumph Bonneville 750

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
Just getting ready to do my change, and have a box of that synth and filter sitting on bench, a pal got it all for me last fall from Advance Auto on a big discount, as a payment to me for changing his tires out for him...
Id buy this if I could see needing it, but I'm lucky I have it all right now.
Actually he bought me the Power RS Racing 4T oil, 10-40... I think that is a bit more, but somehow he talked the guys at the zone into that oil and filter with a coupon they sent out, I think he did good, because I think he said it was like $38 when he skanked them...
Next year I'll need it tho...

I can't wait to see if all the oil hype is worth it... 45 years of using Castrol/ GT/GTX dino oil.... and never an oil related issue...meh....

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..