Author Topic: FS: Sena SM 10 New In Box [SOLD]  (Read 2854 times)

Offline Rembrant

• Arena
FS: Sena SM 10 New In Box [SOLD]
« on: July 21, 2014, 06:29:12 PM »
Hi Folks,

I have a new Sena SM10 still new in original box, never used.

$100 obo shipped to your door. Canada and Lower 48 states via regular mail.

Any questions, just ask;).

Rem.

http://www.sena.com/product/adapters/sm10/

« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 01:04:24 PM by Rembrant »
“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.” ~ Winston Churchill.

Offline C14lvr

Re: FS: Sena SM 10 New In Box
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 05:23:19 PM »
Hi,Rem...
I use a Scala Rider G9 powerset, an IPhone 5s for cell and tunes, and a couple of weeks ago added a TomTom Rider GPS. I have since found that one of the reasons the TomTom Rider was cheaper than a Zumo is because it does not support A2DP protocol... Meaning it cannot stream music via bluetooth, nor does it have it's own built-in MP3 player like the Zumo does.

This is a real drag... Now I have no way to listen to tunes wirelessly from my phone if the GPS is on, only if it's off.

Now, it does everything else... For $359 new, w/ Ram Mounts, wiring...the works...and it is waterproof, shock resistant, and LH useable.

Just wondered if this would solve my delimna and do the trick, or not?
If it will, let's talk. I'd be interested.
One other thing... Nether my G9 nor the TomTom has an audio in/out jack.
It would have to allow me to pair the phone to the GPS, pair the G9 to the GPS, and stream music from the phone to the G9 via bluetooth, bypassing the GPS... Not sure if that's possible...
Thanks,
Bob
2011 C14 ABS black w/red/yellow, B.D.F lofuel W.E.,SSD h/g's,
2" setback risers, Phil's wedges/rear rack,K Gel-seat, Rostra CC, AST tourpegs, techspec, 2"droppegs, 4"droppass pegs, Fuzeblock,  7"Garmin, fenda ext, LED tag plate, Ip5S Ram mt, TMeister, Mirror LED t/s, Bestem TBox, CB HDUT w/s, TRex front/CC bag, Wolo Badboy, Tailbrights, Scala G9X, Scorpion EXO1200 Jag, PR4GT's55's, 55W Qz Dr

Offline Rembrant

• Arena
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 04:52:34 AM »
Hey C14lvr,

I'm not going to be much help in answering your question(s) unfortunately. I'm pretty low-tech when it come to gadgets like this.
I bought the SM 10 just to use as a hub...aux hard wire input, and Bluetooth output to 2 helmets. I ended up buying the new Sena 20S communicators in the meantime, and the way we're using them, I no longer need the hub/Sena SM10. Still in the box, never installed or used.

You could call or email Sena...they're pretty helpful:

http://www.sena.com/product/adapters/sm10/

If you're still interested in the SM10 after that, it's currently on Ebay with approx. 36 hours left. There are currently 12 people watching it.
Doesn't mean much...it may go cheap;).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231290137293?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.” ~ Winston Churchill.

Offline C14lvr

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 06:23:41 AM »
Thanks, Rem.
I'll research it some more, and get back with you.
2011 C14 ABS black w/red/yellow, B.D.F lofuel W.E.,SSD h/g's,
2" setback risers, Phil's wedges/rear rack,K Gel-seat, Rostra CC, AST tourpegs, techspec, 2"droppegs, 4"droppass pegs, Fuzeblock,  7"Garmin, fenda ext, LED tag plate, Ip5S Ram mt, TMeister, Mirror LED t/s, Bestem TBox, CB HDUT w/s, TRex front/CC bag, Wolo Badboy, Tailbrights, Scala G9X, Scorpion EXO1200 Jag, PR4GT's55's, 55W Qz Dr

Offline Rembrant

• Arena
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2014, 01:04:08 PM »
[SOLD]
Thanks for looking.
Please archive/remove thread.
Thanks,
Rem 8)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: FS: Sena SM 10 New In Box [SOLD]
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2014, 04:23:44 PM »
We don't usually remove threads...
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Rembrant

• Arena
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2014, 06:36:57 AM »
We don't usually remove threads...

Ok, no prob. Just a habit. Some forums remove them, and some don't. All good here.

Rem 8)

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2014, 06:52:31 AM »
It'll just slide into oblivion where old threads go to die....unless....maybe there is some tie in to a philosophical argument as to whether the item could actually be 'new' since it had obviously left the original source of origin an ended up here for 'resale'.   

Offline Rembrant

• Arena
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2014, 06:54:28 AM »
It'll just slide into oblivion where old threads go to die....unless....maybe there is some tie in to a philosophical argument as to whether the item could actually be 'new' since it had obviously left the original source of origin an ended up here for 'resale'.

lol.  :stirpot:

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2014, 10:00:10 AM »

They never die here unless they are deliberately deleted or a 'poof' disaster happens.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.