Author Topic: Need GUHL Map created for a C14 with ZX14 TB's & Full Length Aftermarket Exhaust  (Read 8596 times)

Offline The Pope

• COG #9994 (NC AAD)
I've made my decision...... (well... I actually made it a few weeks ago)  I'm going the PCV w/Autotune route.

What ultimately pushed me this way was that I was able to score a use but never installed Autotune unit at a very good price and was able to reallocate some $$$$ this week for the PCV. ;D

I hope to have it all installed before the end of next week. Then ride, ride, ride to let the Autotune do it's job.  ;D
The Pope
2011 C-14 Atomic Silver...... aka ImprovedSilverDammIt.

"The Universe is a contest between engineers making things idiot-proof and God making bigger idiots. So far, God is winning by a wide margin." Unknown author, well I don't know who said it.

Offline SW ROADRUNNER

Pope
Any new information on the changes you have made?  I am considering the same changes and do not want to lose any low end.

Thank you SW Roadrunner

Offline The Pope

• COG #9994 (NC AAD)
No real updates yet. I've only had the Autotune on for a few weeks now and I'm still figuring out what A/F ratios I want.

But all in all, I'm liking it!  ;D
The Pope
2011 C-14 Atomic Silver...... aka ImprovedSilverDammIt.

"The Universe is a contest between engineers making things idiot-proof and God making bigger idiots. So far, God is winning by a wide margin." Unknown author, well I don't know who said it.

Offline Rembrant

• Arena
Pope
Any new information on the changes you have made?  I am considering the same changes and do not want to lose any low end.

Thank you SW Roadrunner

Hey SW Roadrunner,

If you haven't purchased any of your mods yet, I will have some stuff for sale soon.

Rem 8)
“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.” ~ Winston Churchill.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
Hey SW Roadrunner,

If you haven't purchased any of your mods yet, I will have some stuff for sale soon.

Rem 8)
And what might you be parting with,Rem?

Offline Rembrant

• Arena
And what might you be parting with,Rem?

Dynojet PC5
PC Autotune
LCD Screen for PC5 and Autotune w/Ram mount adapter.
ZX14 Throttle bodies (2010 w/ 900 miles, same injectors as C14)
ZX14 Intake boots and O-rings, all new still in Kawi bags.
Factory Pro Mid-Range velocity stacks, new in original box
X-Boost fan control kit, new in package.
G2 Ergo throttle tube, new in package.

Not sure what else I have...I'll likely find a few other things once I get looking around. The Dynojet stuff is basically all brand new...all used very little, and come with original packaging, etc.

I have to check current pricing on all of this stuff and take some pictures tonight. I'll post up a For Sale ad once I get everything all in a pile...lol.
“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.” ~ Winston Churchill.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
Not going to change throttle bodies?

Offline Rembrant

• Arena
Not going to change throttle bodies?

Nope. Now that I've got my full exhaust installed, and my ECU dialed in...or at least starting to dial it in, my C14 is running really well, and I'm quite happy with it as it is. It goes like a bullet and is turbine smooth.

In reality, it's just a change of priorities. My C14 has been collecting dust so far this season, and I've been busy rebuilding an old Kawi ZX7R that I'm trying to get sorted out for the next racing round in a few weeks. My wife is also having some issues with her leg and can't do the passenger thing for any distance, so there's no trips this year either.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
Is the XBoost a manual interrupt on/off switch or a temperature set auto switch.

Offline Rembrant

• Arena
Is the XBoost a manual interrupt on/off switch or a temperature set auto switch.

It's a parallel circuit...on/off switch control that doesn't effect the factory controls.....in other words, if you leave the switch in the off position, the fan still works as normal on engine temp.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
Might be interested in the Xboost and the LCD. Let me know when you set prices.

Offline Rembrant

• Arena
Might be interested in the Xboost and the LCD. Let me know when you set prices.

There, done...lol.

http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=17428.new#new