Author Topic: Tacoma WA Kawasaki dealer?  (Read 2233 times)

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
Tacoma WA Kawasaki dealer?
« on: June 09, 2011, 01:25:17 PM »
Just like the title says, any decent Kawasaki dealers close by? I need a new pair of summer gloves....actually only one glove but that usually isn't an option.

Brian
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Son of Pappy

Re: Tacoma WA Kawasaki dealer?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 01:43:26 PM »
Brian, I get %30 off from Cycle Gear, they are located near the Tacoma Mall, I also get %30 off from Eagle Leather.  Both have a good selection of gloves.
PM me if you left my # on the "Other" coast.  If you have it (should be in your COG book) give me a ring, I should be off today around 4 or so.

Offline RBX QB

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 03:11:24 PM »
+1 on Cycle Gear and Eagle Leather...

If you can wait until you're heading back out of town, Renton Motorcycles in Renton has a decent selection. It's kinda on the way back towards I-90 from here.
2011 Concours 14 ABS
2̶0̶0̶6̶ ̶D̶u̶c̶a̶t̶i̶ ̶M̶o̶n̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶S̶2̶R̶D̶  SOLD

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 04:18:49 PM »
Thanks guys. I hit a local Honda dealer here today and grabbed some vented gloves and checked out tire prices. I really didn't need a Kawasaki dealer but didn't ask the question very well either. My rear tire has quite a flat on it so I am thinking about getting a new sneaker. It is probably fine for the ride home though.

I have your number Chet, will give you a call later on.

Brian

Brian, I get %30 off from Cycle Gear, they are located near the Tacoma Mall, I also get %30 off from Eagle Leather.  Both have a good selection of gloves.
PM me if you left my # on the "Other" coast.  If you have it (should be in your COG book) give me a ring, I should be off today around 4 or so.

+1 on Cycle Gear and Eagle Leather...

If you can wait until you're heading back out of town, Renton Motorcycles in Renton has a decent selection. It's kinda on the way back towards I-90 from here.
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com