Author Topic: Mick-O-Pegs for the 1400 - any volunteers?  (Read 1235 times)

Offline Imnotlost

Mick-O-Pegs for the 1400 - any volunteers?
« on: July 23, 2013, 07:09:55 AM »
I am currently working with the great folks at RIW, Inc. (Mick-o-Pegs inventors). They are trying to develop a system that will fit the C-14 using the Canyon Cage fairing guards as a mount point. I am sending them photos and measurements to aid in the process, but they have indicated that having a model C-14 in their shop would be the most ideal.

I don't know how many of you would be interested in such a system, and some of you may not have ever heard of them - I'll provide the web link below. I'm pretty certain that the Canyon Cages would have to be the pre-requisite for them to make a set, as they told me they have inspected a stock C-14 and not found any viable points to mount their system.

With all of that being said, if anybody is near the area of Macomb, MI (48042-1517) and would like to provide their C-14 (with Canyon Cages) as a model, I'm sure they would love to hear from you. I would gladly donate my ride, but I'm down in Jacksonville, FL. If anyone is interested, please PM me or respond to this post and we can work out the details. Also, if anyone is interested in this design, also respond. I may conduct a poll to give them an idea of their prospective market.

http://ridingiswonderful.com/page1.php