Author Topic: Pirelli “Fly into Summer” Promotion Free front Angel GT with purchase of a rear  (Read 34730 times)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Got my rear GT today.  I'm not impressed by it.  It has less rubber than my PR3.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Son of Pappy

Got my rear Gastrointestinal Track today.  I'm not impressed by it.  It has less rubber than my Trojans.

Offline JS_racer

Got my rear GT today.  I'm not impressed by it.  It has less rubber than my PR3.

what size ?? A spec ?? less rubber as in tread depth ?? what size pr3 and depth vs size gt and depth,  :)

thanks much,

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Tread depth and I'm comparing to my PR3 55...  The GT is a 55 as well.  It will be awhile until I can try it out as I just bought a new PR3 for the rear.  The front PR3 is in good shape but that will be the one replaced by the front GT next.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Conrad

Interesting- I have never thought of you as 'balanced' Conrad. Not that far off maybe but definitely not quite.... balanced.

;D

Brian

;D
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Conrad

Snip...
I have quite a few more and they are all getting their turn on the horse butt leather.   ;)

Brian

Would that be the new strop you are referring to or your face?    ;)

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
Both of course....

:-)

Brian

Would that be the new strop you are referring to or your face?    ;)
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline Conrad

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
OK but at about $100 off, the Pirelli (set) is still the better buy, at least when purchased through that promotion.

The great thing about tires is that they are a wear item and we get to try different types, brands and even sizes if we want to. I think this is a terrific promotion from Pirelli for both us and them- it will get a bunch of these new tires on C-14's and through the forums we will all get a much better, faster feel (easy boys!) for how these tires perform and last.

I kinda' wish this promotion was for Conti Road Attack2s. Been wanting to try those tires because of that clever gradient curing process they use which makes the tire act like a multi- compound tire, and the 'way cool' 'V' tread across the tire face. I am just a little wary of actually buying a tire that is slightly out of the mainstream, at least at full price.

Brian

Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline 556ALPHA

• 2009 Candy Diamond Red
Has anyone received an email from Pirelli on buying instructions for the front?

Offline cablebandit

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Not yet, 555.

Offline The Pope

• COG #9994 (NC AAD)
The Pope
2011 C-14 Atomic Silver...... aka ImprovedSilverDammIt.

"The Universe is a contest between engineers making things idiot-proof and God making bigger idiots. So far, God is winning by a wide margin." Unknown author, well I don't know who said it.

Offline 556ALPHA

• 2009 Candy Diamond Red
Thanks, I thought that a response would have been sent out by now. 

Offline Spanky

They did say please allow 2-4 weeks for processing. If you can wait, $25 for a front tire is a great deal.

Offline 556ALPHA

• 2009 Candy Diamond Red
They did say please allow 2-4 weeks for processing. If you can wait, $25 for a front tire is a great deal.

No rush, just had not received anything after I submitted my claim.  Guess I thought I would have received one of those generic emails about how they received the claim and will respond at some point.  no worries, I checked the status so they did get my claim.

Offline Conrad

No rush, just had not received anything after I submitted my claim.  Guess I thought I would have received one of those generic emails about how they received the claim and will respond at some point.  no worries, I checked the status so they did get my claim.

If you have a claim number then they have a tire reserved for ya.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
Just in Free Shipping WooHoo.

Update on the Pirelli "Fly into Summer" Angel GT Promotion
Hello Gary,

Great News! We are ready to start shipping the Angel GT Front Tire to you. Even better news, we will be paying for the shipping too! Since we got such a great response to the promotion and everyone was so patient while we caught up with the power of Social Media….we wanted to thank you by paying for not only the FREE front tire, but also the shipping. Thank you again everyone.

We will begin processing the orders with Claim ID #1 and working our way through to the end. We anticipate this process taking 1 – 2 weeks. Your next and final email will be that with your shipping info. We have processed all of the Proofs of Purchase received to date. You can check your status anytime at www.getpirelli.com. You will no longer receive an email with a link to the store to claim your tire, we will automatically ship your tire to the address entered into the claim form.

Thanks again for your support and interest in our promotion. Enjoy “Flying into summer” with your new Pirelli Angel GT tires.

Thank you again for your participation.

The Pirelli Team.

Offline Conrad

I just received the same e-mail!  ;D

You can't beat that, even with a stick!

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Excellent news!