Author Topic: Cardo Scala Rider Q2 Pro Intercom or Multi-Set Pro System...anyone have it?  (Read 2905 times)

Offline ninjawarrior1400

• "There is no second place winner in a gunfight."
Am looking at above Cardo Scala Rider Intercom system for possible purchase....I have the SMH10 Bluetooth unit now, and having some problems staying connected to my co-rider and not being able to receive phone calls clearly.

Was wondering if anyone is or has had any experience with this unit/system...good, bad, comments....appreciated.

It is pretty high priced unit and claims one mile clarity between other riders, my current SMH10 does not have that much range capability.

Also are there any dealers or distributors stateside who sell it?  If so who, and where are they?

Ninjawarrior
Ninjawarrior

Offline Jose C-14

I bought a Scala rider team set a year ago. It has been working fine so far, my only complai is that I can't hear my MP-3 as loud as when I'm on a phone call. Transmition quality as well as noise ratio when making a phone call is great. I have ask my wife how do I sound when I'm doing 85 mph and she has told me that there is no wind noise or whatever. Great set

Offline ZG

• Arena
I never had the Q2 but my wife and I have the G4 powerset and love it, no problems at all with it. The built in FM tuner is a great add, that's what I listen to about 95% of the time while commuting.  :thumbs:

Offline mikeboileau

• Arena
  • It ain't easy bein cheesy....
This is sure different that the reports on the Sena that I have seen.  I have been looking for a new comm setup.

Offline mikerose

I bought a Scala rider team set a year ago. It has been working fine so far, my only complai is that I can't hear my MP-3 as loud as when I'm on a phone call. Transmition quality as well as noise ratio when making a phone call is great. I have ask my wife how do I sound when I'm doing 85 mph and she has told me that there is no wind noise or whatever. Great set

+1 
IBA 77103
2015 C14 06/20/2015
2008 C14 133,xxx  SOLD
https://youtu.be/MbZMlTk0SZs

Flathead

I too have the team set and love it. My only complaint is that it is sometimes hard to actuate the intercom via voice, probably due to the wind noise filtering. Sound quality is great after you get the speakers in the right spot, takes a bit of trial and error, at least for me.

Offline mikeboileau

• Arena
  • It ain't easy bein cheesy....

Offline accbiker

Happy user of the Q2 for well over a year now.  It is paired with my phone and GPS.  Both come through crystal clear.  My main complaint with it is that the volume buttons do not control the mp3 player volume - you still have to use the player controls for that (which is pretty much impossible).

Helpful hint - use earplugs - you will be surprised as to how much noise they filter out while letting the phone/GPS/MP3 come through without any trouble.

-David
Athens, GA