Author Topic: C10 Parts Wanted Updated w/ next list  (Read 2251 times)

Offline sgilbert14

C10 Parts Wanted Updated w/ next list
« on: December 28, 2012, 05:31:31 PM »
Dream list;
Tip over bars - Arranged.............
Handle bar risers - Found these.......
Buzz Less Bar Ends - Found these.......
Knee Savers..........Arranged..........

Front Fender Extender
Bat Wings (name may be wrong)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 04:42:03 AM by sgilbert14 »

Offline RFH87_Connie

• Arena
Re: C10 Parts Wanted Updated w/ next list
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 06:44:25 AM »
There are two different fender extenders dependant on the year of your bike (early vs. late).  Also, do you mean the "scoops" that are mounted by your feet?
“I can truly say I had rather be at home at Mount Vernon with a friend or two about me, than to be attended at the seat of government by the officers of State and the representatives of every power of Europe.” - George Washington

Offline sgilbert14

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 08:53:38 PM »
My bikes a 92. What I meant are the small wind deflectors that some have mounted to the side of the fairing. Real name?? I have seen them referred to as Bat Wings.

Offline RFH87_Connie

• Arena
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 07:42:35 AM »
The fender extenders are getting few and far between for the first generation, early model 86-93 Concours.  I found one 6 months on eBay with a buy-it-now price of $29.95 delivered.  Its called a "Fenda Extenda" by Pyramid (I think I spelled it right).  Send an email to Murph to check, but he probably doesn't have them anymore.  The wings/scoops someone on here should probably have used if you wait long enough.  I think you can still buy them new for $30 each side.
“I can truly say I had rather be at home at Mount Vernon with a friend or two about me, than to be attended at the seat of government by the officers of State and the representatives of every power of Europe.” - George Washington

Offline sgilbert14

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 09:15:49 PM »
Thanks