Author Topic: Sena SM10 Bluetooth hub  (Read 2064 times)

Offline wildnphx

• Arena
Sena SM10 Bluetooth hub
« on: August 31, 2012, 12:12:53 AM »
So I returned the SR10 to wait for the SM10 release and I am happy that the lag for alerting me from my radar is no longer present and it is allot smaller in size as well.  However the volume level for my phone through it is to low and appartently the software manager that the manual refers to has not been released yet according to there tech support.  Who in the world releases a product that utilizes software to configure certain features and does not have the software released yet?  This is crazy...  GoPro did the same thing to me with their wifi back.. release the product that even talks about the app for it and then afterwards tell you the app is coming soon...  I't sucks to be on the bleeding edge of technology.

Offline SoulJacker

Re: Sena SM10 Bluetooth hub
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 08:44:18 AM »
Hey there.  Did you connect your SM10 to a SMH10?  If so, did you pair it using the "mobile phone" pairing or the "multipoint" pairing? 

I've only been able to connect the SM10 to my SMH10 as a phone, which then makes my iphone unable to connect...  Curious how your setup worked for you..

Cheers,

Sean

Offline wildnphx

• Arena
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 03:55:05 PM »
Hey there.  Did you connect your SM10 to a SMH10?  If so, did you pair it using the "mobile phone" pairing or the "multipoint" pairing? 

I've only been able to connect the SM10 to my SMH10 as a phone, which then makes my iphone unable to connect...  Curious how your setup worked for you..

Cheers,

Sean

Not sure your talking about the same product from Sena (http://www.senabluetooth.com/products/sm10.php?tab_menu=overview)

The only way to connect this is 2.5mm corded to Phone and then another 2.5mm cord to Radar.  Then bluetooth from the SM10 to the SMH10 headsets....

Perhaps your talking about the SR10?

Offline Rasmith

• Lenexa KS
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2012, 10:40:44 AM »
Im really curious about this setup because...

Connie currently has a partially installed Starcom Advance. Has connection to Zumo, PTT and volume control but is missing all heatsets, Midland PMR446.

I have a Nolan Ncom102 and think if I get the SM or SR10, I can bluetooth into my Nolan and can hook a two-way into the Sena BT..

I posed this question on COG as well.

What is the preferred method of bike to bike out there with Connie riders? Bluetooth, CB, GMRS, PMR446?

I was thinking of combining the SR10-SMH10 with a two-way so I can hit either senario..
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 04:14:49 AM by Rasmith »
2012 C14 Candy Arabian Red
2007 Vulcan Meanstreak 1600