4 (16%)
flat black
4 (16%)
mixed - some parts flat , glossy, and semi-gloss black
10 (40%)
semi-gloss (satin)
7 (28%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Need your input - help me decide on powdercoat options??  (Read 10647 times)

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
Re: Need your input - help me decide on powdercoat options??
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2012, 02:58:53 PM »
Holy crap.................that's cool.

If you like all black....  to me it is kinda boring.  But it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round!!
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2012, 12:59:12 PM »
Thanks for all the inputs and suggestions brutha's, some really great ones, much appreciated!  :grouphug:

I think I've made my decision, I'm gonna do all of them in a semi-gloss (satin) finish, I discussed this with my powdercoater and he showed me some examples that I think will look great, it's about the same color/finish as the passenger peg holder brackets come stock from Kawi.  8)

My powdercoater is on vaca all next week so I'm looking to do all of this the following week when he get's back, the hard part will be having the Ohlins in hand for a week+ not installled, they are supposed to arrive to me at the end of this week...

Son of Pappy

« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2012, 02:48:59 PM »
There must be one check of a lot of Harley blood in your genetic tree ;D
I'd vote but I think it's required that road vehicles are required to be capable of maintaining the posted speed :o. Sinc

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2012, 02:59:36 PM »
There must be one check of a lot of Harley blood in your genetic tree ;D
I'd vote but I think it's required that road vehicles are required to be capable of maintaining the posted speed :o . Sinc

:yikes:  Harley blood?? Them's fighting words Chet... Make fun of my Connie color all you want, but that there is crosing the line brutha!!  >:(

Son of Pappy

« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2012, 04:47:02 PM »

:yikes:  Harley blood?? Them's fighting words Chet... Make fun of my Connie color all you want, but that there is crosing the line brutha!!  >:(

::)
So I'll see ya at the Gorge?  We could wrestle fer the last beer ;D

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2012, 05:10:49 PM »
::)
So I'll see ya at the Gorge?  We could wrestle fer the last beer ;D

Sorry bro, wish I could it sounds fun, but I have something else going on that I can't bail on...  :(