Author Topic: POssible stolen c-10 from SoCal up in Sacramento?  (Read 1529 times)

Offline MrPepsi

POssible stolen c-10 from SoCal up in Sacramento?
« on: July 09, 2012, 01:43:10 PM »
http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=406578
Guy posted about as a complaint the cops didn't do more.
Can't help but notice its a C-10.
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"

Offline Furbo

• Arena
Re: POssible stolen c-10 from SoCal up in Sacramento?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 01:31:32 AM »
Hmmn,

one of the reasons I LIKE my C-10, is I cant imagine anyone willing to steal it when there are so many more sexy bikes around.  8)
05 C-10
Eccl: 9: 7-10

Offline Daytona_Mike

• Arena
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 12:31:01 PM »
Hmmn,

one of the reasons I LIKE my C-10, is I cant imagine anyone willing to steal it when there are so many more sexy bikes around.  8)
I happen to  think that there are many many bikes not nearly as sexy as our C10's.
If you still have fuel in the tank, you are not lost yet
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle

Offline ryan.wright

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2012, 05:51:17 AM »
^ I agree.  Took the luggage off mine the other day for a little spin around town, took a few steps back, and I thought to myself, "That there is a sexy machine...."

Offline T Cro ®

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2012, 06:20:11 AM »
I happen to  think that there are many many bikes not nearly as sexy as our C10's.

While the C10's are indeed dated they are a timeless design that simply endures like the BMW R80RT has.... When I bought my 01 in the spring of 02 it was my first new bike and when I realized that they still made the C10 after all those years I knew that I need look no further as I worked for Honda back when the Concours first came out and I thought to myself now there is a bike I'd like to own one day.... Quite a few mods and years later and I'm still hooked on the chubby girl....

Being that most of my rides are short hops my bags are put away and I keep a couple of straps hooked to the Kawasaki Backrest Luggage Rack Combo and a short summer shield I look at my bike as a fat man's NINJA
Tony P. Crochet
(SOLD) 01 Concours Winner of COG Most Modified in 2010