Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 3990 times)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Thanks
« on: June 08, 2012, 09:39:03 AM »
Thank you all (even the clowns) for being here and helping out with questions and fellowship.  We're still coming back from the ashes and getting better every day.  Sometimes things get a little exciting and strong words get uttered yet I think this is the best forum ever.  Glad I'm still around to help. 

Thank you, Rick, for doing what you do in the background and the occasional nudges and help in working with the forum.

I just went to 'Grandparents' day at the elementary school here to see my grandchildren who are in the second grade.  It makes you look and appreciate things in a new light to see all the little faces and then wondering how it will turn out for them and all the others.

I, for one, am thankful for the friends I've made here.  I actually spend quite a bit of time in these boards, probably a bit much I guess.  Even my wife now realizes I don't have an on-line girlfriend anymore as these pages are displayed at all hours of the day.

Anyway, thank you all for staying with us.  We appreciate each and every post......mostly.  ;) :chugbeer:

And now, since I have the day off, I'm going riding.  It's a beautiful day and the bike is calling.

"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Conrad

Re: Thanks
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 09:44:09 AM »
Awe, I'm getting all misty here Jim.

:grouphug:

I'll second Jim's thanks, this is a great bunch of guys, mostly.    ;)

"Even my wife now realizes I don't have an on-line girlfriend anymore as these pages are displayed at all hours of the day."

You mean to tell me that we replaced your online girlfriend? Wow!   8)
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Taff

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 09:52:38 AM »
Thank you all (even the clowns) for being here and helping out with questions and fellowship.  We're still coming back from the ashes and getting better every day.  Sometimes things get a little exciting and strong words get uttered yet I think this is the best forum ever.  Glad I'm still around to help. 

Thank you, Rick, for doing what you do in the background and the occasional nudges and help in working with the forum.

I just went to 'Grandparents' day at the elementary school here to see my grandchildren who are in the second grade.  It makes you look and appreciate things in a new light to see all the little faces and then wondering how it will turn out for them and all the others.

I, for one, am thankful for the friends I've made here.  I actually spend quite a bit of time in these boards, probably a bit much I guess.  Even my wife now realizes I don't have an on-line girlfriend anymore as these pages are displayed at all hours of the day.

Anyway, thank you all for staying with us.  We appreciate each and every post......mostly.  ;) :chugbeer:

And now, since I have the day off, I'm going riding.  It's a beautiful day and the bike is calling.

Having to put up with us sure makes us appreciate you Jim  ;D Enjoy your ride!

Offline Pokey

• Arena
  • WESTERVILLE OHIO 'Twit"
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 09:54:39 AM »
What Robin said! :chugbeer:
2006 DL1000  2006 SV650
08 C14 "gone"

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us". Gandalf the Grey

Offline quickwilly

• Meh
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2012, 10:20:17 AM »
This place reminds me of family

We won't talk about that one uncle....but still family  ;D ;D
2009 Connie
2000 ZX-12R

Offline Gumby

• Arena
  • Black 2011
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2012, 10:27:30 AM »

Ride safe. Wish I could but once again it is raining here in the PNW  >:(

Offline Conrad

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2012, 10:28:22 AM »

We won't talk about that one uncle....but still family  ;D ;D

Or the idiot brother-in-law. Right Strawboss?    :)
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2012, 10:48:24 AM »
 :chugbeer: :grouphug:

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2012, 11:41:32 AM »
This forum rocks  :D

Clowns exist among us huh!?  I suggest the over serious types keep 'em in check!     
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2012, 12:01:33 PM »

Clowns exist among us huh!? I suggest the over serious types keep 'em in check! 
I submit it's the other way around. 8)

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2012, 12:18:09 PM »
I submit it's the other way around. 8)

yes sir, I can't disagree with that too
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Taff

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2012, 12:46:54 PM »

Clowns exist among us huh!?  I suggest the over serious types keep 'em in check! 

Let's face it, who else would host these clowns  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2012, 01:19:39 PM »
Yeah, i know were to go to find a glum lot of chatters too  :D

Son of Pappy

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2012, 01:28:27 PM »
As the duly appointed Chief Clown of the ZG tribe I hereby approve of this message ;D

And the thanks really goes out to Rick and his most excellent of excellent Mods :)  Without them this would turn into a Ringling and Bros show, complete with moobs, depends, and of course car tires ;)

Offline Pokey

• Arena
  • WESTERVILLE OHIO 'Twit"
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2012, 01:35:44 PM »
As the duly appointed Chief Clown of the ZG tribe I hereby approve of this message ;D

And the thanks really goes out to Rick and his most excellent of excellent Mods :)  Without them this would turn into a Ringling and Bros show, complete with moobs, depends, and of course car tires ;)

Add in C14 trikes and catheters.
2006 DL1000  2006 SV650
08 C14 "gone"

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us". Gandalf the Grey

Taff

« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2012, 02:26:31 PM »

In addition to; woobly boobies, KILTS, beer, more clowns, and did I mention lots of woobly boobies and for those that are concerned, moobie wooblies  ;D ;D

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2012, 11:56:49 PM »
 ::)

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Taff

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2012, 08:32:08 AM »
Yeah, i know were to go to find a glum lot of chatters too  :D

We know where Steve, cough cough  ;D ;D

Offline Strawboss

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2012, 12:17:01 PM »
Well, I gotta say I'm closer to some here than many in my own family, and I don't see a lot of you here except at rally's! I've come here for info, support, suggestions, prices, laughs, maps, tools and just about everything else. Many here I'd call my brother in a heartbeat, we're all brothers and sisters on two wheels though. My brother-in-law owned a bike once, he don't count, he's an idiot. 
COG 5852-AMA Life 302525-NRA 9098599-SASS
2001 Concours-1982 KZ550A-1979 Triumph Bonneville-1995 Honda SA50