Author Topic: SOLD!!!! Tourmaster Transition Series "2" Jacket. SOLD!!!!!  (Read 1658 times)

Offline Tele130

SOLD!!!! Tourmaster Transition Series "2" Jacket. SOLD!!!!!
« on: April 18, 2012, 09:17:07 AM »
Jacket has been sold and shipped. :thumbs:

SIZE: XL (46).

COLOR: Sliver/Black

CONDITION: Used, but very, very nice!

PRICE: $115.00 Shipped within the US.

Read the full review in "webBikeWorld". http://www.webbikeworld.com/r4/tourmaster-transition-2-jacket/

I have just had the jacket and the liner cleaned.  There are NO stains or funky smells on this garment.  It comes from a "Non-Smoking" home. 

It does show a slight worn area on the sleeves where my full gaunt gloves came up over the sleeves.  It didn't show up in the pictures.  I also replaced the (almost non-existent) back pad with a "Fieldsheer" rigid back pad............see the pictures below.

I wore this jacket in the early Spring and Fall seasons for the last two years.  There is still a lot of life left in this jacket as you can see.

Inside of the jacket with the liner removed.

The Fieldsheer back pad.

With the liner installed.

Front of the jacket.

Showing the reflective material.

Back of the jacket.

The reflective material on the back.

And yes, it will ship with the Tourmaster protective bag AND the Tourmaster hanger! ;D

It doesn't get any better than this.

Boxed up and ready to ship to your door. :thumbs:

If you have any questions you can either post them here or send me a PM.................either one works.

If you want to use Paypal for payment, please include enough to cover the fees.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 07:24:48 AM by Tele130 »
Does this mean we get a "Re-Do" on life too?

Doug Colton
2006 Concours............nice ride!!!!!

Offline snarf

• Arena
Re: Tourmaster Transition Series "2" Jacket.
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 07:20:45 AM »
Damn you Doug.  Im starting to think all we do is trade tit-for-tat. Let me show the misses, I know I like it 8)
Interested in a trade for a VERY nice HJC helmet, it comes with two face shields, and a heavy duty carrying bag....oh wait never mind  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2002 Conc
1986 Conc "The spirit of COG"

"We did not become the men that we are because we were Sailors, soldiers or cops; we became Sailors, soldiers and cops because of the men we are."

Offline Tele130

Re: Tourmaster Transition Series "2" Jacket.
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 09:57:18 AM »
Damn you Doug.  Im starting to think all we do is trade tit-for-tat. Let me show the misses, I know I like it 8)
Interested in a trade for a VERY nice HJC helmet, it comes with two face shields, and a heavy duty carrying bag....oh wait never mind  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

;D
I'm about to head out the the UPS store.  You should see it early next week. :chugbeer: :rotflmao:

Doug Colton

Offline Tele130

Re: SOLD!!!! Tourmaster Transition Series "2" Jacket. SOLD!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 07:26:01 AM »
SOLD!!!!!

Doug Colton