Author Topic: **SOLD** C-10 Storz adapter and Emgo Daytona Touring bars  (Read 4285 times)

Offline bbroj

• To be determined...
**SOLD** C-10 Storz adapter and Emgo Daytona Touring bars
« on: November 10, 2011, 01:38:18 PM »
I just recently purchased these and scored a set of Helibars immediately after, and no longer need the Storz. These have never been on my bike, so I can't tell you much about riding position, but with the adapters you can use any 7/8" bar you choose. You can have them for what I have invested, $100.00 and you pay the shipping.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 11:10:02 AM by bbroj »
'12 C-14, Vance and Hines CS One muffler, lowered pegs, tank bra, bar risers, Phil's Farkles rack with Givi V46 top box, fender extender, Bucks tail brights, Canyon Cages and much more to come!
COG 9331
http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=1302;type=avatar&time=1422479190

Offline AZBiker

• My photos
Re: C-10 Storz adapter and Emgo Daytona Touring bars
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 05:48:59 AM »
How much to ship to 86314?
rubber side down,

Derek
93 Cali black & red

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 05:57:09 AM »
Will buy if still available. PM sent

Offline ATC Buckeye

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2011, 05:57:31 AM »
Next in line please.

Offline bbroj

• To be determined...
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2011, 06:52:56 AM »
I want to do this as fairly as possible, and already told ATC Buckeye he was first in line and Gpink was next up. That is based on PM's I received and the order and time I received them (I go to my email before the forum). Looking at this thread, that is not the order of the replies and I have passed AZBiker by altogether. Help me out here, whats standard operating procedure, thread replies or PM's? If ATC insists, I will have to hold true to my word to him via PM and hope others accept my apologies and understand. I'm not used to selling something with this kind of demand.
'12 C-14, Vance and Hines CS One muffler, lowered pegs, tank bra, bar risers, Phil's Farkles rack with Givi V46 top box, fender extender, Bucks tail brights, Canyon Cages and much more to come!
COG 9331
http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=1302;type=avatar&time=1422479190

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2011, 06:58:21 AM »
bbroj, my request was for a friend. Please bump me to the end of the line and let the forum members have first dibs. Let me know if it doesn't sell. All good.
Gary

Offline ATC Buckeye

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2011, 06:58:22 AM »
Doesnt matter to me.  You want to sell em to me, ill take em but I won't be salty if you don't.  I'm a cash is king seller myself.  Pay and theyre yours.  But its your call.  Just let me know either way. 

Offline bbroj

• To be determined...
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2011, 07:04:32 AM »
Thanks, both  of you. With apologies to AZBiker, ATC and Gpink were the first offers to buy and PM's to confirm. I get to stand by my word and they go to ATC. Thanks for understanding.
COG 9331

Offline ATC Buckeye

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2011, 07:52:17 AM »
I accept.  Just let me know the price.

Offline bbroj

• To be determined...
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2011, 08:19:51 AM »
Will do. I'll try to get home and to the Post Office during the day (maybe an early lunch) and get you the cost including shipping.
COG 9331

Offline ATC Buckeye

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2011, 10:35:57 AM »
No problem.  I'll be here.  My Concours isn't moving until April or so anyway :)

Offline CRocker

• Arena
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2011, 04:31:12 PM »
My Concours isn't moving until April or so anyway :)

It just sounds so depressing when you put it that way...
'02 C-10

Offline ATC Buckeye

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2011, 04:56:39 PM »
It just sounds so depressing when you put it that way...

I know right?  I've only got room in the garage for one bike and my car, and I like my other bike a bit better so I stowed the Connie.  Not ready to hang up my helmet for the winter quite yet tho!

Offline CRocker

• Arena
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2011, 07:40:46 PM »
I know right?  I've only got room in the garage for one bike and my car, and I like my other bike a bit better so I stowed the Connie.  Not ready to hang up my helmet for the winter quite yet tho!

Right on!  Being in a one bike relationship...I don't even winterize mine...there are days in January when I can take a quick "Cabin Fever" ride...so, I treat the fuel, hook up the tender, and start it weekly...just so I can be ready! :thumbs:
'02 C-10

Offline ATC Buckeye

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2011, 07:46:00 PM »
Right on!  Being in a one bike relationship...I don't even winterize mine...there are days in January when I can take a quick "Cabin Fever" ride...so, I treat the fuel, hook up the tender, and start it weekly...just so I can be ready! :thumbs:

All I do is stabil and tender and thats it. Just had to take one out of rotation for the space constraint.