Author Topic: Nice c-10 cams  (Read 1514 times)

Offline Steve in Sunny Fla

• Shoodaben Engineering
Nice c-10 cams
« on: November 08, 2011, 06:09:06 AM »
 I have a couple sets of very nice, used c-10 cams. Of course you know that I have my custom cam grinds also, but these cams are in good shape and I'd rather grind some ugly cams rather than good cams. 125.00 + 100.00 refundable core charge shipped in the us. If you send your old cams back with the payment, then it's just 125.00 shipped. my email is ssef59 at tampabay dot rr dot com. Thanks, Steve

Offline redzgrider

Re: Nice c-10 cams
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 05:03:00 PM »
I need to do a valve adjustment soon, which strikes me as an optimum opertunity to slip a different set in. My cams have quite a bit of pitting -- not sure if it's one or both with pits. That being said, I've never noticed a reduction in power or other problem associated with the pitting. When I look at the lobes and the followers, it looks to me as though the follower always has sufficient surface to ride on, so that I think I'm getting full lift -- am I mistaken? Are the pits wearing my followers in ways I can't see?

Offline Steve in Sunny Fla

• Shoodaben Engineering
Re: Nice c-10 cams
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 06:17:35 PM »
probably not, pits are ugly but don't mean to much to me until the pieces start to gall and score then failure starts coming quick - Steve