Author Topic: Is Reflash available for Full Area P, BMC Filter, 2010 with TC  (Read 1746 times)

Offline Sandylee

Just ordered the Full Area P exhaust, BMC Filter and Powercommander five from fuel moto and I am thinking it may be better to do a reflash to control my flies and mapping with a reflash of ecu than removing them being I have a traction control model. Has anybody done this with guhl or dynotronics and are the results satisfactory? Thanks!

Offline Bagger

Re: Is Reflash available for Full Area P, BMC Filter, 2010 with TC
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 07:39:35 PM »
Sandylee ...

I only have the single can Holeshot slip on/mid pipe on my 2010 C14 ABS. 

I had the ECU re-Flashed by Dynotronics and I am very happy with the results.  The bike is much quicker everywhere, more torque, much smoother delivery, too.  No, I don't have any dyno charts, but I did ride with a member with a '09 completely stock .... and he was toast under acceleration.

I've toyed with hooking up a complete dual system.  I have a '09 ZX14 header in my garage.  New, unused header.  I'm still interested in doing so, just want more information before I spring for that.  Cost vs results is a consideration as well.  Plus, the single can Holeshot sounds terrific.  Not to loud around town, but screams nicely (not obnoxiously) at WOT.

Joe at Dynotronics said he'd like to have the bike dyno'd after hooking up the various things ... then ship the ECU for re-Flash.  This way he can custom map the ECU for your specific desires and what you have hooked up.  But, I'd call, email Joe and discuss what you want.  I'm sure he will make you happy.  I know I am.

BTW .... Joe said that if I dyno'd the bike as I have it, then hook up the compete dual set up and dyno it again.  Then send the results and the ECU to him for a 'tweeking' to get what we want from the new set up.  The re/re-Flash would be at no charge.  Of course the dyno would prolly cost $75 or so for each run.  We'll see. 

I'm really happy with the way my bike runs, now.  But, for some stupid reason ... I want duals on the bike.  Go figure.
"I'm not a vigilante ... I'm just an undocumented border patrol agent."