Author Topic: Evitek LED Headlight Bulb- Hi/Lo Beam H4 9003- Plug n Play 40W 6500K Pure White  (Read 1055 times)

Offline beilts

$22 shipped for the other half of the pair that I do not need.

I bought a set of these and installed one in my 97 C10. My stock bulb had burned out and I put in a replacement from an auto store. I was really not satisfied with the auto bulb replacement.

I installed this bulb in about 15 minutes by taking off the right compartment fairing and removing the old bulb by pulling off the rubber and opening up the cage door.

The new bulb went in easily by inserting the mounting unit of the new bulb and closing the cage door on it. After cutting the 3 holes out of the rubber, replace that. Insert the new bulb and twist it into the mounting unit. Hook up the wire and you are done. It was actually easier that doing the OEM bulb. In retrospect, I may not have had the OEM bulb in correctly, and that may be why the light was so bad. I really do like this new bulb as it has a very nice white light that gives an excellent view of the road. I am glad that I replaced the OEM, regardless.

Here is the link:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017M566T4/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1