Author Topic: Parting out Nice C-14, all parts near mint showroom condition  (Read 3822 times)

Offline Ninjawarrior

Parting out Nice C-14, all parts near mint showroom condition
« on: August 01, 2016, 06:33:00 PM »
SOLD!!   Have an almost mint condition MC Enterprises FRONT black crash bars for sale.....99.999% factory perfect for sale.  I paid $317.66 plus shipping for them, make me an offer I can't refuse.  I laid the bike over on these on carpeted garage floor to make sure no plastic would contact the floor....it didn't!  Will take $175.00 for the Front Left and Right set of  and even pay the shipping for you!  See pic attached of C-14 at MC Enterprises showing it resting on the front crash bars!

Sold!!    Have a Cee Bailey blue tint, Ultra Tour ...17" Tall, 19" wide apex to apex, which is unavailable now from Murph's tallest touring windshield for sale......wider, nice upward bend near the top so you can look over the top and not get wind.  Blue tint not made by Cee Bailey any longer.  $100.00.

HID 4300K 55 Watt front headlight bulbs for C-14, with modified reflectors to allow MORE light!  $110.00.

SOLD!!!   Have a nice Kawasaki C-14 Concours stock clear windshield for sale...99% as new have not used it, always covered up in storage. So removed it first week of ownership and got the Cee Baily unit.  New price is $104.64, will take $85.00.

SOLD!!!    Also have Kawasaki ZX-10r Custom Saddleman Track Sportbike Seat Set, front and rear CF covered seats for Ninja....mounted but never driven the bike with the seats(s) in place.  Paid $284.00 plus shipping...sell $250.00 I will pay shipping!

SOLD!!!    Have the largest Shad trunk 50 Liter, and Carbon Fiber mounting base, which includes lower rear brake light assembly in CF too, all matching mounting base....bought it new, never used it.  Paid $345.00 for the trunk alone...perfect mint condition, $400.00 for the entire package.

SOLD!!  New set of Black full length Pazzo Levers, silver adjusters...mint.....$100.00

Techmount handlebar mount forGPS/ Radar Detector/Black in color.  $50.00.

C-14 Speedometer Sun Glare cover, black just perfect.  $25.00.  Easily attached with double sided sticky tape..works great!

Techmount Center Mount between handlebars for Garmin Zumo 550 GPS, have the Garmin Base still mounted to it, I have 3 so if you need the mount you can have it with or without the base mounting unit.  $40.00, if you want the Garmin 550 GPS Mount to go with it, package deal.....$100.00.

Brand new set of Kawasaki C-14 hardbags/with zippers to go inside stock saddlebags, never even opened them up! Black in color. $100.00 for the matching set.  Brand new.

SOLD!!!   Moto Technik Race 05754-655 Black Frame sliders, Front fork sliders, Swing arm sliders....$175.00 for the set.

SOLD!!!  Yoshimura R77D 3/4 Stainless steel/Carbon Fiber/Carbon fiber Exhaust for Kawasaki Zx-10r, fits bikes 2011 to 2015, mint condition, has only 308 miles on it!  In original box to you..........$400.00.

Make me a good offer....include shipping from Murphy, western NC.

All Parts were for or came off 2010 C-14, except the parts listed for Kawasaki ZX-10r.

Pics upon request to my e mail...Goldwing.mann@yahoo.com

I prefer PayPal if possible.

Thanks,

Ninja

« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 03:05:47 PM by Ninjawarrior »

Offline BackInTheSaddle

Re: Parting out Nice C-14, all parts near mint showroom condition
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 06:40:31 PM »
Gen I or Gen II, or what year?
Don, Apple Valley, MN
2008 C-14 ABS, AeroFlow Tall, Murph's risers with wedges, Buell pegs, Zumo 590, lowered pegs, Russell Day-Long
Previous bikes 2001 Kawi C10 (RIP), and 1981 Honda CB650
http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab353/DonaldHollinger/MOTO/Map_zpse09bb1e5

Offline Ninjawarrior

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 06:53:20 PM »
Filled it in...everything was bought for 2010 Kawasaki C-14.

Ninja

Offline zarticus

• Arena
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 04:03:07 PM »
Pm sent  on the C-14 Speedometer Sun Glare cover
2012 Kawasaki Concours 14 -  Candy Arabian Red
2014 Kawasaki Vaquero - Candy Burnt Orange
1986 Honda V65 Magna - Black
1984 Honda V65 Magna - Black

Offline srech77

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2016, 07:48:18 AM »
Ok, so I'm new and getting ready to pick up my '12 Concours ... a person wouldn't need cages AND frame sliders, correct? I assume one or the other will suffice, but the axle and rear sliders I can see for sure. I would be interested in that stuff. Please send a pic or two srech77@gmail.com

thanks - sr

Offline Ninjawarrior

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2016, 10:53:36 AM »
No you wouldn't need both...but I have both for sale......so you can choose..but I think the cages are the best bet cause they prevent any damage to the bike if it goes down...handlebars, and rear trunks.

I just sold the rears, so have the fronts in mint condition for sale.

Advise if interested.

Thanks,

Ninja

Also have other parts for sale you will want for your C-14.

Techmount....centermount for your GPS,......Zumo 550 is perfect cause you can lock it up.  I have the mount and an extra Zumo 550 electrical mount ready for the gps...can find them on E bay ..look for rebuilt one...lots more reliable than new and less expensive.

Have another techmount you can bolt to handlebars for a radar detector....much needed on C-14.

Kuryaykn, black set of handlebar grips ISO type.

Have a large Shad 50 Trunk brand new with base mount I had done in Carbon Fiber finish, never used it just had it for a spare as Have a Goldwing for long trips and storage.

Have a nice set of HID H-4 4300 K 55 watt bulbs with modified or stock reflectors which allow lots more light..must have on c-14.

Have a new set of Pazzo Black clutch and brake levers in the box for sale...take $100.00 for them and even pay shipping for you!

Goldwing.mann@yahoo.com

Let me know if you want pics...

Ninja

Offline srech77

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2016, 04:18:44 PM »
No you wouldn't need both...but I have both for sale......so you can choose..but I think the cages are the best bet cause they prevent any damage to the bike if it goes down...handlebars, and rear trunks.

I just sold the rears, so have the fronts in mint condition for sale.

Let me know if you want pics...

Ninja

I would like a picture of the canyon cages if possible (those are matte black, right?). Definitely interested in those ... may be nice to look at the tech mount and front sliders, also.

E-mail: srech77@gmail.com

thanks -

Offline phani87

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2016, 05:08:00 PM »

Have a Cee Bailey blue tint, Ultra Tour ...17" Tall, 19" wide apex to apex, which is unavailable now from Murph's tallest touring windshield for sale......wider, nice upward bend near the top so you can look over the top and not get wind.  Blue tint not made by Cee Bailey any longer.  $100.00.

How about $80 for Ultra Tour shipped to Houston?

Offline Ninjawarrior

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2016, 08:49:15 AM »
Have another interested party ahead of you for my asking price.

NW

Offline robval1987

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2016, 06:56:44 AM »
Do you have the stock seat by chance?
Retired U.S. Army, Retired Law Enforcement Officer
"Don't ride faster then your Guardian Angel can fly."

Offline Ninjawarrior

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2016, 07:11:08 AM »
No sir....stock seat sold years ago replaced with  Custom Corbin and I let it go with the bike...my mistake.......
Thanks,

NInja