Author Topic: SOLD SOLD R+G Adventure bars for 2010-2016 C-14 Kawasaki Concours  (Read 4127 times)

Offline bikelee

8) I have a set of BRAND NEW R+G Adventure bars for 2010-2016 Kawasaki Concours IN THE BOX for sale.  Decided to go in a different direction. My loss is your gain. This is what they look like on the bike: http://www.rg-racing.com/browsetype/Adventure_Bars/Kawasaki/GTR1400_Concours/AB0002BK/#  You can click on the picture to enlarge it. These protected my cousins Connie from any damage. See pic. Also Twisted Throttle will sell you just the parts you need if you do have a mishap. You wiil NOT have buy a complete set. !!  I would like to get $199 plus CONUS shipping. I will split the shipping 50/50 with the buyer. I only charge actual shipping amounts. If you are near Albany NY you can pick them up. Please no returns. I take Paypal F + F (or add 4% for fees ) Any questions or concerns please PM me. Thanks for your time and interest. :chugbeer:

« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 04:51:32 AM by bikelee »

Offline 2talltim

• 2008 C14
Edit.....never mind, I fixed my reading comprehension

Offline bikelee

Yes,, still for sale.

Offline bikelee

OK, one more time.

Offline bikelee

You're gonna need these. Don't wait until it is too late !! See pic above.

Offline bikelee

Bump it up.

Offline Rony6ble

Where did you get the idea that these are IBA preferred protection?
IBA #57875
2011 Concours 14 / 2009 Concours 14 - RIP / 2002 Ninja 250 - daughter / 1985 GPZ400 - sold
2016 Tour of Honor State Sponsor (KS)

Offline bikelee

I can't remember where I saw that statement so I will retract it. Sorry if I offended anybody from that organization. Please accept my humble apologies. 

Offline Rony6ble

I can't remember where I saw that statement so I will retract it. Sorry if I offended anybody from that organization. Please accept my humble apologies.
Don't take my comment too serious. Anyways, those are the ones I currently have. Good luck with the sale. Having "crash-bars" is a must if you don't want to pay for expensive plastics in case of a drop.
Keep the rubber down
IBA #57875
2011 Concours 14 / 2009 Concours 14 - RIP / 2002 Ninja 250 - daughter / 1985 GPZ400 - sold
2016 Tour of Honor State Sponsor (KS)