Author Topic: FS WA: 2012 Like New Kawasaki Concours 14 with 985 miles + Extras and Warranty  (Read 2730 times)

Offline SeattleDude

Hi guys. I am at work and just have my CL add. I will post link so you can see the pics of the bike.

Here is info from my add. http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/mcy/5618595283.html

I am selling my pretty much brand new 2012 Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS Manual transmission with only 985 miles on odometer in  Arabian Red (root beer) color.

Absolutely spotless, not a single scratch on it. Always in Garage and always on battery tender. Ready to ride. In Showroom condition, but better since no one is sitting on it or playing with it. Never down, never dropped. Always babied and in the garage.

I am original owner and bought it brand new in April of 2014 with 001 miles on odometer. (old new stock)

I purchased it to improve my credit history and was planning to do some trips with wife, but it didnt work out and I barely rode bike anywhere.

Bike is paid for and I have title in hand. Just cant have it sitting here no more. Need someone that will use it for what its made for.

Oil is changed at 150 miles, 538 miles and 980 miles with OEM Kawasaki filter.

Still on FULL Factory Warranty until 04/2017. Tabs are just paid two days ago for next full year.

Over $1700 in pretty much Brand new upgrades include:

HeliBar Risers with Ram mount
Canyon Cages by MC Enterprises USA
TechSpec Grip Pad protectors
Vance&Hines CS One exhaust
Seth Laam Custom Seat
Cee Baileys Ultra Tour Domed Windscreen light tint (Brand New in the Box)

Price - $10.000 firm.

Please contact me if you have any questions - seattledude atgmail dotcom
Peter

Offline Conniesaki

Please confirm this does have the manual transmission.

Offline SeattleDude

Correct. Manual transmission.

... starting back on reading forums and I realized how much I do want SISF flash now =) I really dislike how the throttle is in slow speed maneuvers.

Offline Conniesaki

Man just noticed you're in WA, completely across the country from me in FL. So hard to find the manual transmission option.

Offline SeattleDude

And little more reading the forum and talking to old friends and I have a feeling that I will keep it and just start riding more often =)

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS

Correct. Manual transmission.

So hard to find the manual transmission option.

Offline RBX QB

...I really dislike how the throttle is in slow speed maneuvers.

Throttle Tamer will REALLY help with smoothing this out... might try this before you flash.
2011 Concours 14 ABS
2̶0̶0̶6̶ ̶D̶u̶c̶a̶t̶i̶ ̶M̶o̶n̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶S̶2̶R̶D̶  SOLD