Author Topic: Stebel air horn (sold)  (Read 1812 times)

sailor_chic

Stebel air horn (sold)
« on: February 20, 2016, 07:01:44 PM »
I have removed my Stebel air horn from my bike. As you can see in the pic, I have separated the compressor from the horn. There is still a mounting bracket for the compressor. The horn itself, will mount on the stock horn bracket.

Free to a good home. The first $14.00 to cover the USPS priority shipping gets this horn.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 08:30:17 PM by sailor_chic »

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
Re: Stebel air horn
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 07:41:12 PM »
Ship it!
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2016, 07:54:20 PM »
Why? Have you found a place to ride where you will not need it anymore? If so, could you pass along the location of said riding place?

;D

Brian

I have removed my Stebel air horn from my bike.
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

sailor_chic

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2016, 08:29:43 PM »
Air horn sold!

I'm going with electric horns. Mounting 2 Fiamm horns.