Author Topic: SOLD GIVI “Tanklock” Tank Bag with custom adapter kit for 2008 & 2009 C14s  (Read 3127 times)

Offline Fearless

GIVI 15 LT/XS307 Xstream Tanklock Tank Bag with C14 2008/2009 custom adapter components ($275 value) that replace the standard glove box with the new style (2010+) fuel tank cover which allows room for the “Tanklock” system. $125.00 including shipping to your door step.

The Givi TankLock system for tank bags promotes the elimination of all kinds of straps, or magnetic limpets, previously used to fasten the bag to the bike. Thanks to a small ring that is installed on the tank cap, incorporated with the unique structure of the base of the bag, the bag can now be attached by simply aligning it to the ring and pressing lightly until you hear the classic "click." Equally easy is the removal of the bag; to release it you can just pull the red lever located in the base.

Features:
•   Expandable
•   1200D nylon
•   Waterproof zippers
•   Reflective piping
•   Shoulder strap
•   Media ports
•   Integrated GPS/map holder
•   Safety lock
•   Reinforced corners
•   Internal waterproof bag
•   15L capacity
•   13.75"L x 10.5"W x 7"H (8.25" expanded)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 02:15:58 PM by Fearless »
2008 C14 - Flies out, Area-P full system, PCV

Offline OregonLAN

I'm interested.

Do you have to do anything special with the glove box to make the 2010 part fit?

Offline Fearless

No sir. Just remove the original glove box (3 bolts), install the included tank cover adapters (2), install the new tank cover, and then install the Tanklock rings on the gas cap and you're good to go.

I'm interested.

Do you have to do anything special with the glove box to make the 2010 part fit?

Offline datsaxman@hotmail.com

• Arena
Still have this??

datsaxman
2008 ZG14X...ZX14 throttle bodies, full AreaP exhaust, heated grips, Corbin, and more...
161.5RWHP on the dyno
Formerly Silverdammit!

Offline Fearless

Yes sir. Send me a PM if you are interested

Offline 2talltim

• 2008 C14
Yes sir. Send me a PM if you are interested
PM sent

EDIT... nevermind I didn't see the SOLD in the title
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 08:30:41 AM by 2talltim »