Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 17650 times)

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
Re: Deleted
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2015, 01:34:26 PM »
A quick Google search told me that generally, a woman has shorter legs than a man the same height.
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2015, 01:53:12 PM »
Hmmmm- now I may again not know what I did not know before.

Going to check into the whole raisin thing again too, just to be sure.

Brian

A quick Google search told me that generally, a woman has shorter legs than a man the same height.
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

sailor_chic

Re: Need input on best TINTED sport windscreen (other than CopperDawg)
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2015, 02:45:13 PM »
That proves my case about humor here ::). And also why I only use this (and the other) forum for information, not friends (big, small, or no boobs :P). The majority of active folks here just rub me (and I rob them) the wrong way. Anyway, didn't get the answer I wanted, but I'll eventually get the screen size right. I'm done here.

Does somebody have a soggy diaper?

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2015, 03:01:13 PM »
Evidently so.  I'm completely gob smacked over the humor bit.  I think I'll just have a beer a sulk awhile.  :'(   Ok, better now.  ;D
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

sailor_chic

« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2015, 03:36:33 PM »
I just cracked one open as well. Here's to ya Jim!  As a matter of fact, I think I'm in your neck of the woods. I'm staying at Tuggles gap, just outside of Floyd VA

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2015, 03:48:11 PM »
In addition, when discussing windshield dynamics, why was the "ape index " not mentioned?
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2015, 03:49:48 PM »
I just cracked one open as well. Here's to ya Jim!  As a matter of fact, I think I'm in your neck of the woods. I'm staying at Tuggles gap, just outside of Floyd VA

Make sure that you eat the Tuggle's Gap pie right off the parkway.  My wife and I had some a couple of weeks ago.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

sailor_chic

« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2015, 07:35:07 PM »
Make sure that you eat the Tuggle's Gap pie right off the parkway.  My wife and I had some a couple of weeks ago.

Mission complete!

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2015, 07:58:26 PM »
That proves my case about humor here ::). And also why I only use this (and the other) forum for information, not friends (big, small, or no boobs :P). The majority of active folks here just rub me (and I rob them) the wrong way. Anyway, didn't get the answer I wanted, but I'll eventually get the screen size right. I'm done here.

Does somebody have a soggy diaper?

:rotflmao:   ..well now I do..  :rotflmao:

Offline Jim H

« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2015, 03:56:38 AM »
  Don't cry folks.....I am sure he will be dispensing more tech advise on another thread!  Someone said he has more threads then mileage.....that was funny! 

Jim H