Author Topic: rock n roll hall of flame...  (Read 1077 times)

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
rock n roll hall of flame...
« on: April 15, 2015, 07:00:32 PM »
I'm a bit pizzed.. we were told here that the induction and major concert would be simulcast on a station local to us to watch, as it was sold out welllll in advance... we here in Cleveland paid for this attraction thru induced "sin" taxes on alcohol and tobaco products... some of us actullay purchased "paving bricks" with our names on them.. I did, purchased 3.... then the city went into default... and everything got lost...  my bricks, even with a posted check in hand, cannot be located...sweet
well fast forward to the past, seems we don't get to watch the ceremony, and get screwed again... thanx Cleveland Rok biotches.. I'm so over this money grabbing crap.

This is not what rock is about.
Damn.

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline Strawboss

Re: rock n roll hall of flame...
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 09:58:03 AM »
Rich, Rich, Rich, I would have thought by now that you would have known what the rock hall was all about, ready,......MONEY. It has nothing to do with talent or accomplishments or contributions. Money, money, money. Just looking at the last 10 years of inductees would have cemented your opinion of that place. If only the truly great were there, not as many people would go, you got to appeal to all, a little something for everyone, I mean, lets face it, the folks who made rock, who powered it, who bought the records, we are getting old and dying, you need new blood, new "artists" to induct and get those youngsters spending that money, all in the name of making money. God bless them I say, you have to generate income to stay open, marketing genius. Eventually, everyone will be in the rock hall of fame, so you got to limit who you put in each year.
COG 5852-AMA Life 302525-NRA 9098599-SASS
2001 Concours-1982 KZ550A-1979 Triumph Bonneville-1995 Honda SA50