Author Topic: Aerostich Roadcrafter 2 piece suit size 42 SOLD SOLD  (Read 1047 times)

Offline bikelee

Aerostich Roadcrafter 2 piece suit size 42 SOLD SOLD
« on: December 17, 2014, 08:23:52 AM »
SOLD SOLD I have a mint Aerostich Roadcrafter 2 piece suit size 42 for sale. It is red with silver ballistics. The jacket is a 42 Regular and the pants are a 42S. Looks like new with NO fading. There is no road rash, tears, split seams, or any other damage.The suit was used VERY little, and is in excellent shape. I am 5"11" and weight 172 lbs and it fits a little too snug (thus the sale ). You can look at Aerostich's website and check out their sizing charts for the pants and jacket. There is armor in the elbows, shoulders and knees and it is in fine shape. The velcro is new on the front jacket flap, lower pockets of the jacket and new velcro on the front of the pants and holds tightly.( doing the velcro cost big bucks !) The rest works great as well. All the zippers have their pulls and work smoothly. Reflectors are in great overall shape and shine brightly. Comes from a non smoking home absolutely. I would like to get $315 shipped anywhere in the continental USA. I do Paypal as payment ( as a gift or add 3% for fees ) or USPS money order or personal check. ( it must clear before item is sent.) The suit is located in Albany NY. Any questions, concerns or problems please (preferably) email me at mishleon@msn.com or just PM me. Thanks for your time and interest.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 01:31:39 PM by bikelee »

Offline mr t

• Arena
Re: Aerostich Roadcrafter 2 piece suit size 42 for sale
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 12:42:33 PM »
Why can't you be 6' 1'' and weigh 205 lbs. like I do? What a great deal! To make it even worse, I live in Bolton Landing only 70 miles away. Good luck with your sale.

Tom Taylor COG#7173