Author Topic: Perhaps your low self- esteem is the result of assymetrical breasts....  (Read 4654 times)

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
http://www.aol.com/article/2014/11/25/can-asymmetrical-breasts-cause-low-self-esteem/20998933/?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl13|sec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D570455

I knew it! I long suspected that this was the case and now there is evidence, at long last.

And now that that sensitive topic is out in the open, let's move on to even more controversial areas.....  How many of you suffer from non- heterochromia iridum as I do? C'mon folks, let's join together, get a dialogue going and maybe start a support group. Surely it can't be just Kirby and me who suffer from this horrible condition....?

Brian
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

AlbertaDoug

Re: Perhaps your low self- esteem is the result of assymetrical breasts....
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 04:19:20 PM »
Slow day at work Brian?
 :D

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 05:05:48 PM »
And then some.... :-) 

And of course the talk of the day is all about that city in Missouri that I will not mention 'cause that one would go to the arena before anyone could count to five.

The days before a major holiday are the worst IMO. Lots and lots of 'non- excitement excitement' and it is boring me to tears. Well, that and the non- heterochromia iridum that I suffer from.  ;) ::)

Brian

Slow day at work Brian?
 :D
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 07:34:39 PM »
low self esteem?
 I find myself superior to most mortals,
because of polythelia...

gotta be the winter doing this to you Brian....
go shave....

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline cmoore

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 05:26:05 AM »
I've seen those crooked tit cases after the plastic surgeon gets done with 'em. They go home and stare at 'em until they find something wrong and make a claim. They are a pita to the doctor, their lawyer and me. What they need is a psychiatrist to deal with their low self esteem. Symmetrical **** won't cure that.
2010 C14
Dallas, Texas

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2014, 05:35:49 AM »
I've seen those crooked tit cases after the plastic surgeon gets done with 'em. They go home and stare at 'em until they find something wrong and make a claim. They are a pita to the doctor, their lawyer and me. What they need is a psychiatrist to deal with their low self esteem. Symmetrical **** won't cure that.
??? Just curious but what is your job title?

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2014, 05:36:50 AM »

Yeah, need any help?
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2014, 05:39:39 AM »
cmoore......Not making fun of your handle but I guess it relates to your job...... :)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2014, 05:49:40 AM »
 :rotflmao: better than Cless, I guess.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline blue14

• Arena
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2014, 08:23:29 AM »

Judge?? ?? ??
2010 C14, 2007 ZX14,  2004 KTM 300SXC

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2014, 09:58:49 AM »
And you other guys poked (Easy Boys!) fun at me for posting this! I knew it was a significant problem and not to be scoffed at!

And now I am wondering it mine are symmetrical. Hmmmm. Gonna' need a level, a camera and some masking tape for the bathroom mirror. Don't worry though, I will get to the bottom...er, well, top of this toot sweet (I said TOOT!).

Brian

Offline Pilgrim

• '12 Black
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2014, 01:50:43 PM »

Could this apply to testicles also?

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2014, 02:16:36 PM »
That's too painful to even contemplate.

Offline twowheeladdict

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2014, 03:31:02 PM »
The most amazing thing about this post and thread, for me is that AOL is still around!  LOL!
My Concours Travels:
2014 New England Tour http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=17336.msg212077#msg212077

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2014, 03:32:14 PM »
You're right.  I was just thinking that the other day.  I still have an email account with them that I don't use anymore.  I check it when I remember that I have it...which is now.

Maybe I should start using it again as there wasn't any spam and I had two emails, both from AOL LOL.

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2014, 04:01:17 PM »
You mean like one being gigantic and the other one being slightly more gigantic? Sure, I could see that but do not think it would result in low self esteem. Low testicles perhaps but not low self esteem....

Brian

AlbertaDoug

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2014, 07:42:28 PM »
 :rotflmao:

Offline Nosmo

• "We're all in this together." - Red Green
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2014, 07:44:55 PM »

There was an old Chinaman named Won Hung Lo.....
A life undreamed is a waste.  A dream unlived is a sin.

Offline Rembrant

• Arena
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2014, 04:41:24 PM »
Hey Brian, while on the topic of hot items in the news, have you seen this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2849167/Bot-chocolate-French-inventor-creates-pills-makes-people-s-wind-smell-like-sweets-flowers.html

This stuff would do wonders for some people's self esteem.

Cory
“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.” ~ Winston Churchill.

Offline soonerstan56

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2014, 04:49:30 PM »
Did anyone else notice this "study" was done by a plastic surgery association. I'm sure they wouldn't have any vested interest in it's outcome.

Stan