Author Topic: 6 year old "sexual predator" in VA?  (Read 1445 times)

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline Rhino

• Arena
Re: 6 year old "sexual predator" in VA?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 01:44:27 PM »
That's messed up  :o

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2014, 06:01:41 AM »
 :censored: !
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline rocknrod

• 2013 C14 - Blue
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2014, 12:11:28 PM »
I bet if the perp made a pretend gun out of a pop tart she'd be in BIG trouble from the school. But this...?
Master Chief, US Navy, Retired
2013 C14 Blue, Fenda Extenda, Radiator Screen, HeliBars, Glove Box Mod, 3M paint Protector, Rostra Cruise Control, TechSpec Tank Grips, Lowering Links and Side Stand, Front lowered, Lowered center stand, Balwin Seat.

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2014, 02:09:46 PM »
I bet if the perp made a pretend gun out of a pop tart she'd be in BIG trouble from the school. But this...?

^^^werd
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline twowheeladdict

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2014, 04:08:17 PM »
My sister in law takes in special needs kids that are put into the foster system in Florida.  Most were abused and they take away from that experience the desire to abuse others.  Some are 6 to 8 years old. 

You have to pass a test to ride a motorcycle, but any sicko can become a parent.
My Concours Travels:
2014 New England Tour http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=17336.msg212077#msg212077

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2014, 04:21:22 PM »
My sister in law takes in special needs kids that are put into the foster system in Florida.  Most were abused and they take away from that experience the desire to abuse others.  Some are 6 to 8 years old. 

You have to pass a test to ride a motorcycle, but any sicko can become a parent.

wow that is awesome does that.  thanks for helping me understand how a thing like this can happen.