Author Topic: (Price cut) Phills Rack (SOLD) CeeBaileys Euro tour 120$ GIVI v46 tech 200$  (Read 2386 times)

Offline bojan

My concours was 2011 so the shield is for the 2nd generation

The windshield has minor signs of wear , one small spot from road debris, it's barely noticeable.  The shield will go for 120$, local pick up preferred as I got some insane quotes from FedEx and UPS for shipping. Text me to discuss, The states near NY should be more reasonable when it comes to shipping cost.

GIVI monokey Tech in great shape, like new,   200$

I am in Queens NY local pick up preferred,  but will ship if needed, as I was getting some really high quotes for shipping these large items, pls contact me to discuss the options

I use paypall

Pls text me on 917-836-0624 or email me at renodoneright@gmail.com

Thanks, ride safe!

Boyan
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 12:53:21 PM by bojan »

Offline Angus

Greetings, I'd like your C Bailey Euro Tour windshield if it is still available.
I have an account with Pay Pal.
So let me know and I'll jump on it.  I'm in Sierra Vista, AZ 85635.  I'll pay for ship if you can package it safely.  Thanks, Barry West.

Offline Angus

Greetings, We prefer to remain in the Stone Age here so we do not text.  We have email, brwelw@hotmail.com  and our phone works also.
520-458-4518.  Thanks, Barry West.

Offline fmwhit

Bojan you have 2 different phone numbers to text you at, the first being in the original text and than down in Oct 10 you posted another number.  I have texted you at both numbers.

Fred

Offline bojan

Sorry guys, it was a typo, I deleted the msg

The phone number is 917-836-0624

Phills rack SOLD

Offline fmwhit

Thank You Bojan, I got the rack mounted this afternoon, looks good. It was nice to meet you today.

Fred