Author Topic: POWER TRIP RONIN TEXTILE JACKET FOR SALE Size XL  (Read 791 times)

Offline bikelee

POWER TRIP RONIN TEXTILE JACKET FOR SALE Size XL
« on: June 25, 2014, 06:52:39 PM »
I am cleaning out the closet. Just too much stuff. I have a Power Trip Ronin textile jacket for sale. SIZE XL This Ronin jacket is for those that want the looks and comfort of a great jean jacket combined with some protective features for motorcycling. The shell of this jacket is black canvas. It’s a soft comfortable fabric… not swishy or stiff. For climate control there are some zippered vents in the bicep area and a couple more on the back for exhaust. For protection, there are CE protectors in the shoulders and elbows and you get a dual density back pad. A couple features you’ll appreciate: the collar tips snap down to prevent them from flapping against your chin in the wind, the arms and waist have sizing adjusters to help with fit and there are a couple loops you can snap around your belt to hold the tail of the jacket down at highway speeds.
I am 170 lbs with a 40 inch chest and 36 inch waist and it fits me great. The waist will expand another inch and a half with the snaps provided. 
The price is $49 plus shipping.  Send me your zip code and I will figure out the shipping. I take Paypal as a gift or add 3% to cover fees.  The jacket is located in Albany NY 12206. Please, no returns.
If you have any questions or concerns please email me at mishleon@msn.com (preferred) or just PM me.
Thanks for your time and interest.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 08:10:12 AM by bikelee »