Author Topic: Rear passenger extenders and pegs for the ZG/GTR 14OO  (Read 2803 times)

Offline vic ray

Rear passenger extenders and pegs for the ZG/GTR 14OO
« on: May 12, 2014, 10:55:27 PM »
Hey Guys and Gals. I have been making these for the Concours since 2008. I have my own web sight and have sold several sets of these since their introduction.

These Passenger Footpeg Extenders are the same quality we have made several years for the ZRX 1100 and 1200. Now, we offer them for the Concours or GTR 1400. They are made of brushed aluminum and are designed to drop the rear pegs between 3 1/2" to 4" and move the passengers feet to a more comfortable riding position. The pegs we use compliment the look of the 1400 very well. These extenders use existing hardware and attach to the stock peg bracket. They are a very good combination of function, comfort and appearance. For around the block or across the country they are a time proven addition to any bike.

PLEASE NOTE: Due to superior design and comfort, this extender will not accept stock pegs. Included with your purchase are aftermarket bolt-in pegs that functions the same as a stock pegs and also fold when not in use. These pegs are polished chrome with a rubber insert for comfort and are slightly longer than the stock peg providing more room to position your feet for riding long distances.

All order info. is on my web sight www.vixfix.com A set shipped in the U.S. is $115.00 shipped anywhere in the U.S. and a set shipped anywhere World wide is $130.00 These absolutely changed the comfort level for my wife. Made long distance riding more comfortable.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: Rear passenger extenders and pegs for the ZG/GTR 14OO
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 04:18:00 AM »
Thanks!
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline DucRider

• Arena
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2014, 04:33:23 AM »
Interested....however do you have a pic of the them folded..
I Read More than i Post.

Offline Pap

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2014, 06:15:50 AM »
Click on the link. He has pics of them there. I think I would paint the under side black, it would look better when folded up. Nice looking set up.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2014, 06:20:29 AM »
I would wonder about clearance with aftermarket exhaust and MC Enterprises rear bag guards.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2014, 11:43:29 AM »
Yep, law of unintended consequences.  It's very difficult, if not impossible, to allow for all the variations.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2014, 01:59:56 PM »
Of course you could use them to keep things on the shelf in case of earthquake.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2014, 02:01:31 PM »
Why I oughta.....   :rotflmao:   But not bad advice...

Offline Texas Concours14

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2014, 03:07:39 PM »
I would wonder about clearance with aftermarket exhaust and MC Enterprises rear bag guards.

I bought these rear peg extenders a couple of years ago for my 2010 C14. Highly recommended. My bike has an Area P slip-on and the MC Enterprise rear bag guards; the peg extenders fit just fine with these farkles. The extra leg room and longer peg length are much appreciated by my wife (also, less vibration than the stock pegs). I like that they fold up when not in use.

2010 C14 ABS

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2014, 03:41:44 PM »
Great. Thanks Tex.