Author Topic: Suzuki B-King for Trade - SW Michigan  (Read 1151 times)

Offline dave3223

Suzuki B-King for Trade - SW Michigan
« on: May 01, 2014, 11:40:01 AM »
So I hate on other boards when people only register to post a classified ad, but I figured what better place to find plenty of owners in a bike I'm considering

Maybe someone wants a change? And I figure I'd join the board anyway if I did get a Concours.

Super Rare Suzuki B-King. Only released one model year in the US; essentially a Hayabusa without the plastics. Same engine, performance. (insurance is also about half as much compared to the 'Busa *very close to the Concours, at least when I priced it* ).

Mileage - Just over 3600 original miles - I've only found one in the nearby area with less miles. I am the second owner.

The engine to this bike is the clear selling point. Ridiculous power and a near bulletproof motor.

Upgrades:
Hayabusa Two Brothers Pipes Carbon Fiber Pipes/Fender Eliminator - Bigger and Deeper than the B-King's. Sounds AMAZING.
Spencer's Supracor Seat Upgrade - MUCH more comfy than the stock seat
K&N Air Filter
Custom Paint on Plastics. Shines great in the sun - PO did driveway drop it, scratching the Right tank indicator cover. Since my old bike was silver, I decided to just have all the plastics painted professionally.
OES Frame and fork sliders. brand new

Included switchable Passenger seat and Solo Seat Cowl. I have a second passenger seat from fleabay that might be suitable for adding a topcase if you're interested/inclined to drill the plate on it.

Pirelli Tires are practically brand new - Front has ~500 miles, Rear has ~50

Engine Oil/Filter just changed with full synthetic. Also has regulator recall performed. Chain cleaned and in spec.

Can include stock exhaust parts if desired, or I can switch back to stock (and knock $300 off the price)

This bike is ready to ride. Located in SW Michigan, maybe 90 minutes east of Chicago. I could even pick you up from the South Bend airport for you fly and riders.

Asking price of $9000.

I love the bike, but I'm 6'4 and need something a little better suited for long distance riding.

Sorry for the copy and paste, but I'm very interested in a trade for a longer distance bike with lockable bags and ABS. Would prefer a 2010-up Concours, mods (particularly PCV and exhaust) and farkles a plus.

Not to say I wouldn't be interested in another year connie, but my research looks like I'd prefer one with the 2010 updates. Feel free to send offers/pics, but I strongly would want ABS.

Thanks!

Offline datsaxman@hotmail.com

• Arena
Re: Suzuki B-King for Trade - SW Michigan
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 02:36:24 PM »
Dayum...looks like a good time!  (from guy with a hotrod C14 and a real hotrod, a LSR-spec ZX-1287R)

GLWS

2008 ZG14X...ZX14 throttle bodies, full AreaP exhaust, heated grips, Corbin, and more...
161.5RWHP on the dyno
Formerly Silverdammit!

Offline txfatboy

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2014, 08:52:10 PM »
That, or a new V-max...... want one almost as bad as my next breath..... Okay, maybe the V-max a little more, but the B-King is a close second. Nice bike.
Woody
2014 V-Max
1991 Connie, 17 inch wheels,  ZRX1200 forks with racetech valves and brakes, zx9/ zzr1200 hybrid rear shock, 2 min mod and exhaust cam sprocket from SISF, tubular handle bars, hywy pegs, HID headlight and LED running lights.

Offline dave3223

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 11:41:04 PM »
Bump for 8900

Would add cash on my end for a 2010+ C14