Author Topic: sold sold Aerostich Roadcrafter 2 piece suit for sale  (Read 847 times)

Offline bikelee

sold sold Aerostich Roadcrafter 2 piece suit for sale
« on: April 13, 2014, 07:09:21 AM »
sold sold sold  8) I have really nice AEROSTICH ROADCRAFTER 2 PIECE SUIT for sale. It is in excellent condition. Made in the USA. The color is a greenish grey with black shoulder, elbow and knee accents. It was my best friends suit who has given up riding and he has asked me to sell it for him. The jacket is a size 44L and the pants are a size 44s. I tried the suit on and I am 5'11", weigh 165 lbs, have a 40 inch chest, and have a 36 inch waist and it fits me perfectly. You can find sizing info here :http://www.aerostich.com/sizing-comparison-charts The suit was made in 1999 but it looks like new. There are no stains, fading, tears or rips. Some of the front pocket reflective area has flaked off. (see pic ) It hung in a closet ( smoke free, pet free home ) most of its life.
It comes complete with bib, forward ellipse, hip pads, back pad, shoulder TF2 soft armor, TF2 knee armor and TF2 elbow armor. ALL the zippers work smoothly and have their tabs.   All the Velcro holds tightly. The suit is located in Albany NY 12206.
I am asking $399 conus shipped. I have tried to represent the suit as accurately as possible. I can't accept returns. I do take Paypal but add 3% unless other gift arrangements are made.
If you have any questions or concerns please email me at mishleon@msn.com (preferred) or just PM me.
Thanks for your time and interest.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 07:14:42 AM by bikelee »