Author Topic: C14 - EBC X series front rotors, double H pads, oem rear rotor and pads - SOLD!  (Read 1949 times)

Offline ZG

• Arena

I ordered up some new rotors front and rear so am going to sell my current gold EBC ones, nothing wrong at all with them I just want to go with a different color carrier on the rotors, my loss is your gain.

EBC X series front rotors with EBC double H pads, these have less than 5k miles on them so there is plenty-o-plenty-o-plenty of life left in them. Excellent condition, no groves at all and perfectly straight.

http://ebcbrakes.com/product/floating-mc-rotors/

I'll also throw in for free the oem rear rotor and pads, excellent condition cause I never use the rear brake and don't have the linked brakes either so again in excellent condition.

$300 for everything shipped to domestic US, Paypal only.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 03:33:37 PM by ZG »

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Have to resist.... :censored: that's a good price, Jay.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
The gold would clash with silverdammit.

Offline ZG

• Arena

You really need these Sparky, just do it!  ;D :chugbeer:

Offline ZG

• Arena
Sale pending for Moto2wheelin, awaiting funds...

Offline SkipH76

Whew!!!, I was soooooo tempted.   :o   ;)

Offline ZG

• Arena
SOLD!

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Jolly good show!  Thank goodness someone got them before me.  The need for angst is over.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline ZG

• Arena
Jolly good show!  Thank goodness someone got them before me.  The need for angst is over.

What else do ya need Sparky, alot more boxes still in the garage to tempt ya...  ;) :chugbeer:

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Not a blessed thing, Jay.  I've got stuff in the garage now that I'm waiting for warmer weather to install...