Author Topic: Harbor Freight Table Lift coupons???  (Read 2460 times)

Offline Necron99

• Arena
    • Facebook Page
Harbor Freight Table Lift coupons???
« on: June 12, 2011, 09:30:16 AM »
Anyone see one or know where I can get one of those coupons? I know they are floating around to get the $500 table lift for $300. Anybody?
Do not go gentle into that good night.
-Dylan Thomas

2010 ZG1400 COG #9384

Offline Necron99

• Arena
    • Facebook Page
Re: Harbor Freight Table Lift coupons???
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 12:24:23 PM »
FYI for anyone looking, Rider Magazine, July 2011 has a coupon that expires in September.
Do not go gentle into that good night.
-Dylan Thomas

2010 ZG1400 COG #9384

Offline roadie

• RIP:2009 ABS....Welcome 2015 Black
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 04:28:38 PM »
I called store and they just gave me one.  Woodbridge VA.  Bought mine last month...here's a photo of Connie perched on it.  Only problem I have is she doesn't fit with the kickstand down. 

Will

Offline zsiska

• Arena
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 06:45:06 PM »
I called store and they just gave me one.  Woodbridge VA.  Bought mine last month...here's a photo of Connie perched on it.  Only problem I have is she doesn't fit with the kickstand down.

Does it have the drop out panel?  Did the Woodbridge store have it in stock or did they have to order it?

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 10:09:08 PM »

I thought that might be the case, a guy posted one on CL local to me about a month ago for $150, I measured my Connie parked in the garage and checked the specs on the HF site and immediately thought it might be a little too narrow...  :(

Offline roadie

• RIP:2009 ABS....Welcome 2015 Black
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 05:00:52 AM »
yeah, they had it in stock, and said they had more coupons.  Its got the drop out panel right behind the rear wheel.  not really seeing the benefit of it though, rear wheel comes out easily enough when on center stand.  Also, be careful, the center stand gets caught on it when retracting (center stand).  I solved by just duct taping the seam.  will probably at some point slap some bolts onto it.

As far as the kickstand, a lil bit of a pain, but will solve with a cheap piece of 6*6 timber set next to the table...I'll just drop the kickstand on it kinda like a big foot.  Will only be there long enough for me to get off and deploy the center stand.

Tell you what, for the small short comings, I like it, and love the price.
Will

Offline Stasch

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 10:40:07 AM »
Is it possible to apply the run of the mill 20% HF coupon against the $299 price?
Stan Visser - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - > C10 STUFF FOR SALE - Parts List

He IS a racer, hence the forward lean!!  by: Mettler1

Offline Outback_Jon

• Arena
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2011, 11:21:43 AM »
Is it possible to apply the run of the mill 20% HF coupon against the $299 price?

I think they occasionally run sales on the lift that price it at $299.  If you wait for one of those, you can then use the 20% coupon.

The last sale I remember seeing the lift, it was at $349, but with 20% off, you're still ahead of the game at $280.
"Outback Jon" Gould *** South Cairo, NY *** COG #9506 *** 2006 C10 "Blueline" *** CDA #0157

Offline zsiska

• Arena
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2011, 02:57:05 AM »
Its got the drop out panel right behind the rear wheel.  not really seeing the benefit of it though, rear wheel comes out easily enough when on center stand. 

The benefit would be doing fork work.  When I changed my fork seals, we backed the bike onto the lift, strapped it down, put a bottle lift under it to raise the front of the platform, removed the panels, and dropped the forks right down.