Author Topic: For Sale: Complete Givi Monokey 46L Top case with accessories - SOLD!  (Read 2082 times)

Offline Static

Up for sale is a complete turn-key Givi Monokey 46L Top Case with accessories. Included is the top case, the backrest, luggage rack and mounting plate with hardware. Everything is here in which you will need to install this on your bike and hit the road.

The box is in overall nice condition. It comes with 2 keys. There are a few minor boot rubs on the top and a minor mark on the silver on the side trim. The connectors on the elastic strap inside the box also no longer latch. That is a cheap plastic part and they don't last too long. Easily replaceable I suppose if you wanted to but I never missed it.

Retail on this complete set up is over $500 when you add all the included accessories. Givi is good stuff and the quality is very apparent when compared to other top cases.

$400 gets it on your doorstep which includes the shipping, which will probably be $25, which I will fully cover. I will also insure the package to ensure safe delivery.

I accept Paypal. PM if interested.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 02:13:21 PM by Static »

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: For Sale: Complete Givi Monokey 46L Top case with accessories
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 06:21:34 AM »
What bike was it on?  I'm assuming C14...
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Static

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 11:21:58 AM »
Yes sir…C14. I've realized (been informed actually) the prices on these cases have dropped quite a bit. I'll let it go for $300 shipped for those interested!

That still represents a good amount of savings.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 05:46:47 PM »
I think it's a very good deal.  Good luck with it!
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline YtseJam

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2013, 07:15:13 PM »
PM sent...

Offline Static

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2013, 08:46:50 PM »
PM replied

Offline Static

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2013, 02:13:11 PM »
SOLD!