Author Topic: Olympia Jacket $160 shipped OBO  (Read 2922 times)

Offline okxd45

Olympia Jacket $160 shipped OBO
« on: November 12, 2013, 08:33:44 PM »
Well again, since I don't have a motorcycle and probably won't for awhile. I'm selling my Olympic jacket.  It comes with an outer shell, water-proof liner and insulated liner. The jacket is two years old and in excellent condition.  The link shows the newer version, but I believe has all the same features.
http://olympiamotosports.com/catalog/vent-tech/mens-ast-2-touring-jacket/

« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 04:41:43 PM by okxd45 »
Jeff
"Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under 't." Macbeth Quote (Act I, Scene V).
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves." (Matthew 10:16 NIV)

Offline Aegir

• 2012 - Candy Arabian Red
Re: Olympia Jacket $200 shipped OBO
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 09:04:06 AM »
Size?

Offline okxd45

Re: Olympia Jacket $160 shipped OBO
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 10:23:05 AM »
Large sorry! :-[

I am 6'2 200lbs and it fits perfect!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 04:44:46 PM by okxd45 »
Jeff
"Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under 't." Macbeth Quote (Act I, Scene V).
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves." (Matthew 10:16 NIV)

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
Re: Olympia Jacket $200 shipped OBO
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 10:24:53 AM »
http://olympiamotosports.com/catalog/vent-tech/mens-ast-2-touring-jacket/

The link is to the wrong Jacket, The one pictured for sale is an Olympia "MOAB" model, not an AST 2. The AST doesn't require a waterproof liner as the outside is (allegedly) waterproof.
Check with seller to be sure, but I think this link might be more informative: http://olympiamotosports.com/catalog/mesh-tech/moab-dual-sport-jacket/

I own an Olympia Moab and it works very good on the C14 and even better on my DR650, versatile gear. Revzilla usually has info on their site about proper sizing, IIRC Olympia sizing is a little larger than most as to allow layering under the gear.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 01:27:11 PM by fartymarty »

Offline okxd45

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 04:31:09 PM »
The link is to the wrong Jacket, The one pictured for sale is an Olympia "MOAB" model, not an AST 2. The AST doesn't require a waterproof liner as the outside is (allegedly) waterproof.
Check with seller to be sure, but I think this link might be more informative: http://olympiamotosports.com/catalog/mesh-tech/moab-dual-sport-jacket/

I own an Olympia Moab and it works very good on the C14 and even better on my DR650, versatile gear. Revzilla usually has info on their site about proper sizing, IIRC Olympia sizing is a little larger than most as to allow layering under the gear.

You are exactly correct. I rushed before bed to get this posted and picked the wrong jacket and forgot the size....I'm on a roll here. ::)
Jeff

Offline okxd45

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2013, 04:41:12 PM »
And to be honest they have my exact jacket on closeout at Revzilla.  http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/olympia-moab-jacket
 I paid $299 and they have it for $239.... :( So the new price is $160 shipped OBO.

Also just to clear things up....it's three jackets all together.  I have the waterproof liner and insulated liner zipped together.
Jeff

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2013, 07:04:37 PM »
Well again, since I don't have a motorcycle and probably won't for awhile.

....picked the wrong jacket and forgot the size....I'm on a roll here. ::)

The two things are related, better get back on two wheels as soon as possible, it's a mental health thing and you're already showing signs of mental degradation.
If allowed to continue untreated it will get worse and you may need 2 motorcycles to see any signs of recovery.   :o   ;D

Offline okxd45

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2013, 11:23:19 AM »
The two things are related, better get back on two wheels as soon as possible, it's a mental health thing and you're already showing signs of mental degradation.
If allowed to continue untreated it will get worse and you may need 2 motorcycles to see any signs of recovery.   :o   ;D

:P
Jeff

Offline okxd45

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2013, 07:59:42 PM »
eBay it is....
Jeff