Author Topic: --SOLD-- C14 2008 OEM Seat - $100 OBO shipped (lower 48)  (Read 1029 times)

Offline backwards1

• C14 2008
--SOLD-- C14 2008 OEM Seat - $100 OBO shipped (lower 48)
« on: October 26, 2013, 01:19:29 PM »
I have a stock seat that I don't need taking up space. No tears, holes or abrasion. I would rate the condition IMHO 8 out of 10(10 being brand new condition).  Paypal preferred.

Nit Picking mentions: (Some people would not even mention these minor marks but i'm a bit OCD when it comes to description of items.)

-A few VERY minor marks from the boot hitting it but you really have to be looking close to see them and under the right lighting, notice the 2nd photo you can't see them right where the black/gray meet up.
-I also noticed this seat would not latch as well as my new replacement. It latches but with more force to seat it in the back. This could have been the lock on my C14 though.
-One extremely tiny black dot that looks like a bic pen dot. VERY small and only noticed if looking up close again.

-Tad bit of darker marks on front corners where the legs make contact, some auto cleaning wipes cleaned up most of it.
-Under the front lip that you can't see when installed there is some marks on the vinyl I think just from where it made direct contact with tank. No big deal since this I would think is common on any seat and it's on the under side and not visable. (see what I mean about OCD)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 09:34:51 AM by backwards1 »

Offline backwards1

• C14 2008
Re: C14 2008 OEM Seat - $120 OBO shipped (lower 48)
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 11:01:03 AM »
Don't let my nit picks scare ya I was trying to give you every tiny detail since you aren't here to check it out in person. I would still rate the condition 8 out of 10 and I'm picky. The seat is in very good condition, there are no eye sores that stand out. Everything I mentioned is extremly minor and not noticeable.