Author Topic: 1988/97 ZG1000 for sale $1500-SOLD!  (Read 1381 times)

Offline CRocker

• Arena
1988/97 ZG1000 for sale $1500-SOLD!
« on: September 08, 2013, 09:12:06 AM »
The time has come for me to sell my C10...it is a 1988 model with 69k miles (and climbing - still riding it)...I have installed the forks, brakes, wheels, and final drive off a '97...steel braided front brake and clutch lines...front fenda-extenda...K&N air filter...Snarf's block off plates...fork springs have been cut down 2.5" and PVC spacers installed...15wt fork oil...rear shock fluid has been changed out...coolant bottle has been re-located to behind the RH side cover...stock windshield has been cut down to eliminate turbulence...LH fairing pocket snap-on cover has been updated to a locking lid like the RH side...new Shinko radials 1100 miles ago...Corbin seat...Kneesavers...new Pro Grip gel grips...recent EBC V Series front brake pads...helmet locks have been relocated to rear fender so they can be used when bags are on...

The bike isn't perfect...it is 25 years old...and, has enough miles to go around the world almost three times...but...the maintenance has been kept up to date...and, I wouldn't hesitate to ride this machine anywhere...

Located near Denver...perfect for a leaf ride this month...fly n ride is no problem...mostly...I do have a couple of trips out of town for work coming up...

$1500...firm...

Might trade to a Goldwing... :-[

And, the purchaser gets first dibs on all the parts bike leftovers I have for an additional $100...this includes an extra engine and a half...a couple of final drives...mufflers...first gen wheels...and, lots more...it's a take all offer!

itseemssoeasy at yaw hoo dot kom

Thanks for looking!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 11:33:30 PM by CRocker »
'02 C-10

Offline timmerz

Re: 1988/97 ZG1000 for sale $1500
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 03:48:23 PM »
Holy hell...gonna go out on a limb here and predict this one's not gonna last long...if'n I had the cash and a method of cartage, I'd be on this in 3 heartbeats...alas, cash is strictly monitored and vacation is over for now... :(

Offline CRocker

• Arena
Re: 1988/97 ZG1000 for sale $1500
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 04:45:06 PM »
Holy hell...gonna go out on a limb here and predict this one's not gonna last long...if'n I had the cash and a method of cartage, I'd be on this in 3 heartbeats...alas, cash is strictly monitored and vacation is over for now... :(

Well...I hope you're right...
'02 C-10