Author Topic: C14: Helibar Horizon ST Multi Adjustable Handlebar  (Read 2603 times)

Offline Mal

• Arena
  • There is no spoon...
C14: Helibar Horizon ST Multi Adjustable Handlebar
« on: August 29, 2013, 08:49:19 PM »
"For those who want more, the Horizon ST has to be seen and felt to be believed. It delivers an amazing level of comfort due to its height,set-back and wrist angle adjustability. The Patented* Horizon ST is like no other handlebar in the history of motorcycling. It adjusts to fit your grip."

Lightly used Helibar ST handlebars for sale, sold the bike, and the new owner didn't want them.

All original parts included, except the hydraulic lines, installing them once was enough. I called Helibar and they will sell the hydraulic lines, or the extentions separately.  This is the reply I received:

"Hi Joe: The brake lines for the C14 HST HeliBars are available and sold separately. The cost for the replacement line extensions is $25.00 for the set, and the full line replacement cost is $80.00 for the set. Please let us know if you need any additional information"

I'm asking $450 plus shipping.

More info: https://www.helibars.com/product/kawasaki-c14-multi-adjustable-handlebar-replacement-system
`09 ZG-1400
Western Colorado

"It is not the business of government to make men virtuous or religious, or to preserve the fool from the consequences of his own folly. Government should be repressive no further than is necessary to secure liberty by protecting the equal rights of each from aggression on the part of others" —Henry George

Online VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: C14: Helibar Horizon ST Multi Adjustable Handlebar
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 04:02:06 AM »
Darn good deal, knowing the full price of those bars....
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Mal

• Arena
  • There is no spoon...
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 07:23:02 PM »
Sale Pending...
`09 ZG-1400
Western Colorado

"It is not the business of government to make men virtuous or religious, or to preserve the fool from the consequences of his own folly. Government should be repressive no further than is necessary to secure liberty by protecting the equal rights of each from aggression on the part of others" —Henry George

Offline connie and me

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2013, 03:25:58 PM »
If it falls through for any reason, I am interested!
2012 Black

Offline Mal

• Arena
  • There is no spoon...
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 08:40:50 AM »
If it falls through for any reason, I am interested!

OK, I'll let you know if anything changes...
`09 ZG-1400
Western Colorado

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2013, 10:11:25 AM »
Joe, are you selling the bike or just don't like the bars?

Son of Pappy

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2013, 10:38:59 AM »
"sold the bike, and the new owner didn't want them."

;)