Author Topic: UPDATE: 2008 Non ABS 54,600 miles WA State $6500 (price drop)  (Read 1387 times)

Offline Clark Kent

• Arena
OK,  Talk about a Tread Hijack! 

I went to the mountain!  I have seen and ridden this bike!   "And it was good!"    
The bike is in great shape.  All set up for Long distance and cold weather riding.  Has all the stuff Silverdammitt says it does.  It is very quick.  Runs like a ZX 1400 that is not on Steroids.

My son and I drove 1000+ miles, round trip, to see this bike.  It was worth it just to meet Silverdammitt.  But we saw and rode a great bike.  (a bike that truly showed me what the age "70" is all about!)    :banghead:  BUT, if you are under 70 (by a few years) you had better buy this bike.  After all, it has been ridden by "Superman! 

I don't know what else I can tell you about the bike other than when I rode it, it ran just great.  It was everything Silverdammitt said it was.

SO READ HIS DESCRIPTION BELOW:

Corbin saddle (OEM included)
Baker Handwings (Best farkle on the bike)
Cee Baileys Eurocut (OEM included)
Shad 46 top box
AudiocomProV1 comm system
LSL risers and bars (OEM included)
Throttle Meister (missing the left side, stock end in its place)
Gerbings Dual controller
dual BMW style outlets
heated grips
Canyon Cage on the front
Hyper whites on the front (couple LEDs are burned out but still quite effective when in the modulate mode)
Real Time industries reflective panels on the bags
200 miles on a set of 55 profile Pirelli Angel STs (By far the best tire for our region, I live in Port Orchard)
Extended warranty till July 2014, if you are interested we can get another 3 years tacked on before sale for under $400.
She has been down once, I was in the arms of a mother who had just found out her son had died (my recruiting station had enlisted both her son and husband in the Army), I parked the bike in gear, on a hill facing the wrong way.  Zero speed drop, but there are a couple minor scratches.  I will get some good pics should you still be interested.

For the really good stuff,

ZX14 Throttle bodies (OEM included)
PCV
Auto tune module
Full AreaP Exhaust
EBC front rotors
She just dynoed 161.5 RWHP (

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XESNJpdoxV8   
)
About me, I'm an instructor for Puget Sound Safety, twice a year we get to do a class at Pacific Raceways, this is the only time I flog her, and that is at lunch time when we get instructor free time.  So no long time redline riding and no squid like activity on the street.  She's had Lucas full synthetic her entire life, always changed by me.  I routinely get 42 MPG, and 46 2up.
My handle on the forum is Silverdammit!!!  I'm well known and I bet you could get a few who will vouch for me.

So, I know farkles don't add much of anything, but that is what she is worth to me and as I am not itching to sell?  As close to a one of a kind bike as you are likely to see and ready to ride.  I'm sure there is more, but that is the what gets my mind at the moment.  Clear title in hand.

Number is three six zero-two eight six-nine three three eight, my name is Chet.  Call if you have any questions or shoot me a return email with any questions you may have.

Chet
I'll do test rides, leave your Drivers License with me and $500 to cover deductible.

Ask away, flame away, or come to buy ;D  WHen she finally leaves I will be sad...

Pics will be in the media folder.  http://www.z
A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it.  "SHANE"

Son of Pappy

Re: UPDATE: 2008 Non ABS 54,600 miles WA State $6500 (price drop)
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 03:07:51 PM »
Thanks Superman ;D

Offline Clark Kent

• Arena
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 03:15:55 PM »
Thanks Superman ;D

I know,  "It was SUPER of me"  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

It is truly a great bike! 
A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it.  "SHANE"

Son of Pappy

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 06:27:38 PM »
Shameless bump!!  55,000 miles, heading to do Maryhill Loops Riding Clinic this Saturday as part of the Rally in the Gorge in Stevenson WA ;D