Author Topic: Aerostich 1 piece suit size 46s for sale SOLD  (Read 1107 times)

Offline bikelee

Aerostich 1 piece suit size 46s for sale SOLD
« on: April 29, 2013, 10:23:31 AM »
 8)  I have really nice Aerostich one piece suit size 46s for sale. It is in nice condition. Soft and well broken in. I would say it is about ten years old. There is some fading on the shoulders and forearms as happens to these suits of this age. Has shoulder, knee and elbow armor that is in great shape. Some slight fraying at the bottoms of the legs. All velcro and zippers ( all have the pulls ) work fine. This suit has tons of street cred. Great broken in look. All reflective surfaces are in good to very good shape. Washed and waterproofed using Tech Wash products per Aerostich instructions. Just a great suit. The reason I am selling is my wife bought me a new one for our 30th anniversary.
I am 5' 11", weigh 165 lbs and have 34 inch waist and 40 inch chest and it fits me great. My inseam is 30 inches.
 I would like to get $275 including Conus shipping. I take Paypal ( add 3% or other options ) or a US Postal money order. Please NO returns. I have described the suit the best I could. The suit is located in Albany NY 12206. My email address is mishleon@msn.com or just PM me. Thanks for your time and interest.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 05:44:12 AM by bikelee »

Offline bikelee

Re: Aerostich 1 piece suit size 46s for sale
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 02:30:32 PM »
Suit is sold. Thanks for all the interest.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 03:09:45 PM by bikelee »