Author Topic: Thorn between Arabian red or Black C14.  (Read 15172 times)

Offline twowheeladdict

Re: Thorn between Arabian red or Black C14.
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2013, 06:35:43 AM »
I and everyone who has seen the bike in person has liked the look of the chrome canyon cages on the black bike.  There are enough other chrome/silver bits on the bike to make it look good. 

I like that look and that is all that matters to me.  The powdercoated ones look like the cages on my off road bikes.
My Concours Travels:
2014 New England Tour http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=17336.msg212077#msg212077

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2013, 06:51:11 AM »
I and everyone who has seen the bike in person has liked the look of the chrome canyon cages on the black bike.  There are enough other chrome/silver bits on the bike to make it look good. 

I like that look and that is all that matters to me.  The powdercoated ones look like the cages on my off road bikes.

Chrome canyons on a silver Concours:
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline 556ALPHA

• 2009 Candy Diamond Red
« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2013, 09:03:00 AM »
I think you have a great looking bike Max.  I saw that color at Cycleworld  a couple years ago and wished I had it, very easy to care for. 

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2013, 09:11:20 AM »
ssshhhh, don't tell Max but that's the slower silver model.

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #64 on: March 09, 2013, 09:38:32 AM »
I didn't think I would like the look of chrome CC's but I do! Nice!

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #65 on: March 09, 2013, 10:27:14 AM »
I think you have a great looking bike Max.  I saw that color at Cycleworld  a couple years ago and wished I had it, very easy to care for.

<blush>

It is pretty easy to keep it looking clean.  Still not really sure about the chrome canyons.  Some days I like, others I don't.  Body colored (silver) might look better.
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #66 on: March 09, 2013, 10:30:30 AM »

:battle:

Offline Conrad

« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2013, 06:18:29 AM »

Even more so with that HUGE potato launcher hanging off the side.     ;)
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2013, 08:29:07 AM »

:battle:

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2013, 10:36:34 AM »

+1...  ;D

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2013, 11:11:38 AM »