Author Topic: CalSci Concours Large clear shield. Used once. Perfect shape. $160 SOLD  (Read 1143 times)

Offline billyzoom

SOLD

Wanted a larger shield, so after some research went with this CalSci Large.  I'm pretty tall, so though it was an improvement I am going to try a bigger one.  GO BIG OR GO HOME!  Ha.

Installed carefully, ridden on one trip for two hours, removed.  Perfect condition.  Will ship with original cloth cover, cleaner, box. 

I didn't find the sizing graphics especially helpful on the website (as if my selling this wasn't evidence enough....ha), so I included a pic with this shield laying on the top of the stock shield, with the holes aligned.  This gives a much better idea of the increased coverage, imo. 

Also including a pic of it mounted.  Wind protection aside, I thought it looked even better than stock.  Take a look.

I paid $232.00 including tax and shipping.  Yours for $160 SHIPPED to the lower 48. 

« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 05:45:51 PM by billyzoom »
2007 Ducati S4Rs
2012 Kawasaki Concours

Offline MrPepsi

Great shield for two up long trips. Fully extended, we both went sans ear plugs and could easily hear each other over our bluetooth headsets with the volume and moderate levels.
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"

Offline 556ALPHA

• 2009 Candy Diamond Red
PM sent.  tks

Offline 556ALPHA

• 2009 Candy Diamond Red
Payment sent...tks