Author Topic: For Sale - 1995 C10  (Read 1208 times)

Offline MrBob

For Sale - 1995 C10
« on: February 05, 2013, 08:59:29 PM »
 I'm needing money for relocation and I'm unemployed so it's either sell my Jeep Cherokee or my Connie. Hard decision, but I'll try selling the Concours first.
 I bought the bike from the original owner last fall and after inspecting and massaging almost every part of the bike I took off on a trouble-free 4,000 mile tour. I learned why the Concours has a reputation as a hell of a sport touring bike.
 The previous owner took very good care of the bike as have I. In addition to the original sales invoice, there are receipts for maintenance and repairs from day one to the present.
 In addition to a tune up I added new tires, rebuilt J box, heated grips, 12v power point, and a bunch of other stuff I can list for interested parties. It's all written in the maintenance log I keep on all my vehicles.
 At the moment, the bike needs nothing and I'd climb aboard and ride it cross country with no hesitation. I'd think about a rear tire in about a thousand miles and I think the valves will be ready to be checked in about 1500 miles.
 I'm asking 2400.00 for the bike and the stuff that comes with it, like a factory cover, bikini cover, factory manual, and owners manual. If you don't realize what a great deal this is I suggest you learn more about this bike.
 Contact me anytime if you have questions or 2400.00.
 Clean Colorado title in my possession.
 More photos: http://102449.smugmug.com/Other/Concours/27821695_7CLq8X
Bob      inurseguy at gmail dot com or  303 - 727- zero zero five nine

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
Re: For Sale - 1995 C10
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 06:15:35 AM »
Good luck!  may go quicker here with a Concours audience
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline midnightrider

• Arena
Re: For Sale - 1995 C10
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 06:03:46 PM »
Also unemployed or I would buy it. Good luck. ;D
2004 C10 RIP