Author Topic: Kawasaki Color Survey!  (Read 5829 times)

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
Kawasaki Color Survey!
« on: December 05, 2012, 10:59:02 PM »
Right on the heels of the other surveys I posted about, now there is a brand new survey about what colors should be offered on the next C-14.

They ask not only about what color you have now, but if you got the color you wanted, how important color AND SEAT HEIGHT AND COMFORT were in your buying decision, how satisfied you are with those.

Not sure why they threw in the seat height being low enough stuff, but I suspect it was a critical complaint or concern based on feedback from the other surveys (it certainly was for me).

They also have the user rate how appealing the following colors are:  silver, black, white, orange, red, dark red, green,  blue, dark blue; then have you choose your favorite of them all.

This survey URL seems to be tied to the user it was sent to by using a link with a complex string, so I can't share it without risking my response being ruined by someone else.  If you got the survey Email, check the URL and see if it ends in "92c9d0c" and that should tell us if it is custom or generic.  If it is generic, we SHOULD share it with the group to get more feedback to Kawasaki...

Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline ZG

• Arena
Re: Kawasaki Color Survey!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 01:01:40 PM »
2012 ZX14R Green would be cool.  8)

Offline Jim M.

• 2008 C-14
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 02:19:23 PM »
Black Cherry. I painted my BMW that color after a lowside crash a few years ago. If I get a chance, I'll paint my '08 C-14 the same color.

Offline jimmymac

• Arena
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 03:13:01 PM »
The new hopped up engine in lime green would send me straight to the Dealership. ;)
The grass isn't always greener.

Offline Pokey

• Arena
  • WESTERVILLE OHIO 'Twit"
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 07:00:45 PM »
I hope they make the exhaust bigger.
2006 DL1000  2006 SV650
08 C14 "gone"

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us". Gandalf the Grey

Offline Gumby

• Arena
  • Black 2011
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2012, 07:14:27 PM »
:rotflmao:

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2012, 09:21:08 PM »

::)
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2012, 09:54:52 PM »

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline jonathan

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2012, 08:55:15 AM »
2012 ZX14R Green would be cool.  8)

+1

Offline Necron99

• Arena
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2012, 09:12:59 AM »
I advised them of the flaw in their survey....the questions about seat height were impossible for me to actually answer, because I did NOT buy the bike because of a "low seat height" but instead because of a HIGH seat height.
Do not go gentle into that good night.
-Dylan Thomas

2010 ZG1400 COG #9384

Offline So Cal Joe

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2012, 09:17:26 AM »
BMW's has adjustable seat height on them. That would a great on the Concours,

If you are born once you will die twice
If you are born twice you will die once

Offline Necron99

• Arena
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2012, 09:19:57 AM »

maybe one with 3 pipes on each side?
Do not go gentle into that good night.
-Dylan Thomas

2010 ZG1400 COG #9384

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2012, 02:51:36 PM »
maybe one with 3 pipes on each side?

3??  :o

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2012, 04:09:44 PM »
BMW's has adjustable seat height on them. That would a great on the Concours,

Yes, indeed it would be.  But especially if the lower options were considerably lower, and it has higher options that are considerably higher, than stock.  Some of the "adjustable" seats I have seen have a very pitiful range of adjustability- like 1".

Offline Sgt Mac

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2012, 05:26:51 PM »
Kawi-Green and White

Offline scooter

« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2012, 06:08:57 PM »
kawai green would be sweet

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2012, 08:03:23 PM »
Green Chartruese..
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline freebird6

• In a big country...
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2012, 10:31:16 PM »
kawai green would be sweet

I would like either the green currently offered inthe UK or Kawi Green but a white bike with green and black accents would be one that would have me scurrying to the dealer.
2008 Concours
2007 Mean Streak
99 r1100rt

Offline twowheeladdict

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2012, 05:03:11 AM »
I bought the black bike with hopes of doing some kawi green accents on it.  Don't know any skilled painters so I might have to settle for vinyl decals to mock up what I want.

I have never traded bikes for the same model bike because they came out with a color I liked better.  The loss of money would be greater than having the bike painted and/or buying new plastics.  usually I am just happy with what I have and when I do change bikes it is for something different. 

Too many bikes out there to try.
My Concours Travels:
2014 New England Tour http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=17336.msg212077#msg212077

Offline eng943

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2012, 06:55:31 AM »
Black Cherry. I painted my BMW that color after a lowside crash a few years ago. If I get a chance, I'll paint my '08 C-14 the same color.

That color looks great on the K13GT. I'd like Kawasaki to have offer a nice grey/titanium color. Speaking of the K13GT, it would be nice if Kawasaki added an adjustable height heated seat, and adjustable handlebars. Give it a factory cruise option, and a bit more wind protection from the fairing.   
2017 C14 - AST Risers / Peg Lowering kit / mccruise /Garmin 595/Shoodaben MR / Area P / Kawi Touring Seat.
Second Bike 2017 BMW R12R